Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ruth Bader Ginsberg.... Lung Cancer :(

mcsluggo

• mcsluggo changed the title to Ruth Bader Ginsberg.... Lung Cancer :(
9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Bill OReally was already on twitter dancing around her grave.

Republicans has no shame.

ASF, you know I like you man...but is this really the first thought?  The Republican reaction and what O'Reilly is doing/saying?

She's a living legend, I hope she can beat this thing and keep carrying on.  

Well if its resectable, its probably not small cell carcinoma, thats kinda good news.

Lung cancer in general though is pretty deadly, catching it early helps a lot.

The problem isnt just whether or not she'll survive at least two years, but lung cancer chemotherapy is no joke, they tend to have to be very aggressive when dosing because there's very little room for error, which unfortunately means a very taxing chemotherapy routine that can make it virtually impossible to continue work duties and normal life until the regimen is complete.  The regimens themselver occur during 4-6 month intervals typically.    

What Im saying, is if you really are concerned about Ginsberg's health, depending on what treatment her oncologists go for, it might be best for her to retire.  

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

What Im saying, is if you really are concerned about Ginsberg's health, depending on what treatment her oncologists go for, it might be best for her to retire.  

Sadly, I don't think the concern is about her health in a comfort/quality of life sense.  It's about how long can she hold on to her SC seat.  Trump seating a 3rd justice would be ..........bad.

It sucks but have to look big picture. 

*note:  I know that sounds callous but it is reality.  And this is coming from a conservative. 

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The fall probably saved her. 

I had exactly the same thought when my sister in law was diagnosed with it. Sadly she was gone within a year. I think the country is schtupped.🙁

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Bill OReally was already on twitter dancing around her grave.

Republicans has no shame.

I’m not mad at him. I celebrated when Scalia croaked. We see how that worked out.

42 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Pulmonary nodulaes are found in 50% of patients on CT, regardless of age or health issues.  Theres no reason to take them out, or subject a patient to the surgery, unless you have good reason to suspect lung cancer.  I highly doubt this was just a case of taking out some nodules, they wouldnt risk it, Im pretty sure they have some reason to suspect cancer.  We'll see.   

• 4 weeks later...

Just reading now that she has pneumonia and is fighting for her life. One commenter I read said, life expectancy out of her surgery was not good....

I am inclined to think Trump will get a third SCOTUS pick....

Edit: Link to article
https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/12/22/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-retire-from-the-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Just reading now that she has pneumonia and is fighting for her life. One commenter I read said, life expectancy out of her surgery was not good....

I am inclined to think Trump will get a third SCOTUS pick....

should name your source when you make a post like that

here's one---don't know the inquisitor as to veracity but it's consistent with other recent reporting fwiw

https://www.inquisitr.com/5254187/ruth-bader-ginsburg-fights-for-her-life-with-pneumonia-dodgy-website-claims/

Archived