Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

I think that all the Secret Service agents at Mar A Lago should stand down, go home, and enjoy the holidays. After all, it's Christmas and the government is shut down.

Besides, does anyone think protecting this President essential. 😭

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Just saw that, I'm contractor, so I'm still getting paid since contract was paid in advance.  I can't imagine not getting paid the week of christmas, there's your war on christmas right there, shame on all of them.

First missed check should be January 11th if I understand it correctly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That's correct, Feds will still get their paychecks on/around the weekend of December 29th.  And I did see that the Senate has already passed a back pay bill to compensate Federal employees, and there's a bi-partisan measure in the House as well.  While that's a bit of a relief, it won't help if this last three weeks or whatever.  Preferable to have the money at a steady drip than in a huge lump sum at the end when the bills are overdue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Gotcha, think even if you know its coming, it still sucks.  I wouldn't want to hear after I got all the presents that this was about to go down (another reason why I hope its over quickly, feels cruel to not take that into account when saying stuff "like this could be a while").

Guys like Turtle make me sick, they have so much money they don't feel the ramifications of their decisions, same as Trump.  Dude probably looked at how many people in DC voted for him and said "screw it, I didn't promise them the wall".

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Trump is dumb... right now he is negotiating with Paul Ryan, and Mitch/Chuck. If he waits, it will be him, Nancy, and Mitch/Chuck.

They need to throw some bone to Senate Dems (like 50% DACA fix?). To get then off the $1.6B number.

This is Trump saying he will hold his breath for a wall....

i do not want a ****ing dime to go for this wall.

You stupid ****s bought this lie, you buy this ****ing thing. I do not want a single penny of my tax to go for something that is such a BLATANT ****ing lie... and is going to cost BILLIONS.

I would rather make sure every single crackwhore and meth-head had wic for every one of their 9 children until they were all 21 JUST to rub it in the faces of you DUMB REDNECK IDIOTS who BOUGHT THIS LYING SACK OF TREASONOUS GARBAGE.

Never forget. Ever. EVER.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Bang said:

i do not want a ****ing dime to go for this wall.

You stupid ****s bought this lie, you buy this ****ing thing. I do not want a single penny of my tax to go for something that is such a BLATANT ****ing lie... and is going to cost BILLIONS.

I would rather make sure every single crackwhore and meth-head had wic for every one of their 9 children until they were all 21 JUST to rub it in the faces of you DUMB REDNECK IDIOTS who BOUGHT THIS LYING SACK OF TREASONOUS GARBAGE.

Never forget. Ever. EVER.

~Bang

At this point, you offer him less and less for this, and tag the money for only non-stationary security measures. Vehicles, Drones, Cameras that can be moved from location to location. 21st-century stuff. 

Either he can sign what was offered before, or something that isn't as much in favor of what he wants. Can't go the other direction.