Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

Just now, tomwvr said:

I can’t think of any other team that ever was on its 5th offensive guards and 4th quarterback.

you can only have so much depth

cant blame Allen for the injuries , can blame  him on allowing the chance of this occurring because he signs high level talent with injury history to save money .

Allen could have had us a legit back up maybe and better guards but yeah agree with you mostly

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

He was going to survive this season even if we lost today and the next 2 games. No owner is going to kick their coach out after the starting QB breaks his leg and might not even be able to play again and then the backup breaks his leg and then Marky Mark comes in and does his one hit wonder and then is replaced with a QB who has been on almost on all 31 teams.

You must live in a reality that is different then the real one.

Sorry you don’t see the reality that this team sucks, the owner sucks and the front office sucks.  Actually do you even know who are owner is 😂?  Seriously he lost all sense when you said “no owner”.   

Where have you been the last 20 years ?

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its gonna be hilarious when we make the playoffs because Cousins tanks a Week 17 game 

With Dallas losing the Bears will having nothing to play for in week 17, I expect them to play backups, especially with the injury problems they have had at WR and QB.

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Uh, actually that crowd DIDN'T get their wish and we won a meaningless game at the end of that year which then necessitated trading our entire future for that bust QB. So...again, your post doesn't make sense.

I started a thread that year to see how many people wanted to lose our last home game to the Vikings and it was close to 40% and we only won two of our last 12 games, our last two not being one of them.  How about a losing culture with a losers mentality would pick a QB that didn't have a routing tree in college even if we didn't have to trade up?  Rooting for losing won't fix that if the reason we're losing is still keeping us losing.  The stadium is half-empty now most games, if that doesn't get Snyder's attention, nothing will, we're at that point now.

2 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

The older I get, the less I prefer the idea of tanking and 5 year rebuilds. There’s never a guarantee that a better draft position gets you a better draft pick or longterm success. A win is, however, guaranteed to provide at least momentary satisfaction.

We have never had the rebuild we needed under Snyder.

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Redskins fans are like parents that have a child with Behavior issue, adhd, ocd and mild autism......yet get upset if the child turns out to be a CDL truck driver making 75k a year....NO MY KID MUST BE A BIG TIME DOCTOR

This year we dont have much to work with.

This is oddly specific lol...

20 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We're all on this ****ed up, currently barely functioning message board to discuss this **** franchise with each other at the absolute height of Redskins apathy, so let's all do each other the basic courtesy of not dictating HOW we are fans. We all obviously care, keep the fan card comment bull**** to yourself.

I see how this works, fans that want the redskins to lose can call fans that want to win whatever they want, but when they push back its pulling the fan card?  Please with the BS, if you're still here you're a diehard, but this is not the time in this thread to be talking about how it was better for us to lose.  Seriously, like i wouldn't be having this conversation in the actual stadium, dies that make sense?

4 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Gruden has managed the team well even got us a win this year when he told the ref to watch out for the snap infraction.

We dont have talent. Right now Buffalo has more talent than we do. We have a better record than the Browns and they are more talented. Hell the Vikings have way more talent than we do. 

Grufen is so smart he constantly runs Peterson out of the shotgun.  So stupid.  I can come up with so many examples of his idiocy.  But too apathetic.  

You may get your wish.  The Midget will probably keep Allen and Gruden.  Guessing we will be having this same discussion next year at this time.

15 minutes ago, cougs said:

We will have to agree to disagree. I was always taught to set your expectations to the highest achievable goal. I feel with the front office we have we never really believe in that goal. 

"achievable"  Just because you're in the NFL doesn't mean a Super Bowl is achievable in a certain year

Just now, Csup said:

Grufen is so smart he constantly runs Peterson out of the shotgun.  So stupid.  I can come up with so many examples of his idiocy.  But too apathetic.  

You may get your wish.  The Midget will probably keep Allen and Gruden.  Guessing we will be having this same discussion next year at this time.

honestly snyder being short is about the best thing you can say about him, his other traits are far worse.

I wouldn't hate bringing Gruden back. After all, I think with Alex Smith's situation being an albatross that prevents this team from likely getting a first string QB then I think we could only recruit a second tier coaching prospect. That said, I would like to see Allen gone. He's been here almost a decade and has a losing average. In fact, it ain't close. The excuses are gone. Also, while we have had two good drafts in a row... if we look at this team healthy or injured, we are lacking gamechangers and stars.

We need change.

This was a good win. Johnson played with poise and really put things in his shoulders when others weren't helping. That's more than a game manager, that's a playmaker. Especially against the top defense. But that pass to Crowder was luck, and we were due. But I liked the pass to Sprinkle, and unlike Smith there weren't any really bad throws, well there was the knuckle ball.

But still sucks that they kept Perine and Marshall over Bibbs

1 minute ago, Csup said:

I noticed gruden in the last few seconds actually ran AP out of the I, i guess knowing that he is actually better in that formation.  So it's not like he doesn't know he just wants to do it his way.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I see how this works, fans that want the redskins to lose can call fans that want to win whatever they want, but when they push back its pulling the fam card?  Please with the BS, if you're still here you're a diehard, but this is not the time in this thread to be talking about how it was better for us to lose.  Seriously, like i wouldn't be having this conversation in the actual stadium, dies that make sense?

I was in the actual stadium last weekend and this conversation was happening plenty. Again you're wrong.

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

Alex Smith is a shot gun QB thats why.

Archived