Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BitCoin falling like a Dotcom

joeken24

• 5 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, Springfield said:

But blockchain is the next big thing...

Someone mocking blockchain is about as funny as anything I’ve seen on this forum. Thank you for sharing your ignorance so proudly.

Es, the home of the clueless entertainers. 

giphy.gif

On 12/15/2018 at 10:23 PM, brandymac27 said:

Sinking like the Titanic. I hope most people got out while they were still ahead.  My friend swears it's gonna go back up, and the reason it's tanking is because  "China controls the markets ".  I told him he better salvage whatever he's got left of the 30k he put into it.

Hopefully your friend doesn’t listen to you. 

• Confused 1

Cryptos have roughly doubled in price this year. I should point out that there was a thread just like this one a few years back after the price of bitcoin had dropped from 1k to $200...and a year and a half later it was peaking at 18k.  I have no idea what the future holds for bitcoin, but blockchains are a worthwhile innovation. Bitcoin apparently has other technological challenges popping up, and may end up being the Netscape of cryptos while something like Litecoin becomes like Chrome.

The thing I’ve enjoyed most about bitcoin is watching my friends that don’t know dick about technology, or algorithms, or data encapsulation going on long rants about block chain

they’re easy to mess with because ultimately they don’t have a ****ing clue what they’re talking about. They just watched a CNBC segment and read some stuff on the internet

(to avoid confusion, based on what little I know about blockchain in the grand scheme, I think it’s awesome)

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2

Do we hit 9k?

On 5/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, Springfield said:

I’ve posted A LOT of stuff on here that’s WAY funnier than mocking a made up currency scam job.

Seems unlikely, but that post is proper competition. 

On 5/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, Elessar78 said:

Yeah, that was strangely aggressive of him over a SFW topic. 

giphy.gif

On 5/22/2019 at 2:32 PM, Riggo-toni said:

Cryptos have roughly doubled in price this year. I should point out that there was a thread just like this one a few years back after the price of bitcoin had dropped from 1k to $200...and a year and a half later it was peaking at 18k.  I have no idea what the future holds for bitcoin, but blockchains are a worthwhile innovation. Bitcoin apparently has other technological challenges popping up, and may end up being the Netscape of cryptos while something like Litecoin becomes like Chrome.

Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere unless quantum computers become an issue for it. Xrp, eth, ltc, xlm, link, iota, btt, ada, eos, bat & others will all reach aths. Btc has a better chance of going to 100k than to 0.

• 4 weeks later...

Facebook jumping into crypto, it’s probably not dying any time soon. Silly ES experts - adorable thread, btc nearing 10k. 

Projects you’ll want to invest in:

ltc

eth

xrp

qnt

link

Hedera

algorand

ada

Elixxir

Hedera is a phenomenal project, you can get free hbars participating in some simple exercises online with them. Quantum is available to purchase now, it’s got as much growth potential as any. Xrp is being integrated with MoneyGram & more banks are on the way, ltc has a halving coming up in less than 2 months. Overledger - hashgraph - r3 - Hyperledger - ilp - dlt - polysign - cobalt the future nears as Libra is set to introduce the world to crypto.

Don’t listen to the goobers that initiated the thread, they are out of their depth. Make some money, you’re welcome.

1*Imp75m2UIqvrqiaBxCrRyQ.gif

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

Don’t listen to the goobers that initiated the thread, they are out of their depth.

Yes

Definitely listen to the people with no background in economics, computer science, mathematics, finance, or investing running around with big rants on crypto currency. Because they're certainly not out of their depth.

Their 4 year degree in communications has prepared them for making accurate risk assessments on investing in new technology

• Like 1