Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'd be surprised if anyone was fired today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but I think they will cite the fake rally as a reason to keep on keeping on. Then, the team will get obliterated by the Jaguars.

This is all very depressing.  What a depressing concept this team has become. 

1 minute ago, Morneblade said:

This team is not tough, because Jay is not tough. They are not prepared because Jay is not prepared. They make a bunch of dumb mistakes because they are not held accountable.

I read this hearing it in R. Lee Ermey's drill instructor voice, and it was spot on. 

2 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Well, it was pretty obvious, once word got out that Peterson and Swearinger had to talk to the team, and they were crying about a longer day of practice in pads. This team is not tough, because Jay is not tough. They are not prepared because Jay is not prepared. They make a bunch of dumb mistakes because they are not held accountable.

The writing was on the wall. You don't have to like it, but to ignore it is a different story.

Im not ignoring it, until see they don't care I'm not going to assume it. And i blame Jay more then the players for the players tuning out, that was fast after that pick 6.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Im not ignoring it, until see they don't care I'm not going to assume it. And i blame Jay more then the players for the players tuning out, that was fast after that pick 6.

This team tends to lie down in big games under Jay. After what was going on during the week, expecting them to come out and play well was reaching.

Even if we had heard it was a very spirited week of practice, I still would have expected them to come out flat.

Why?

Because that is what the Redskins under Gruden do. And yes, Gruden is the problem.

1 minute ago, Morneblade said:

This team tends to lie down in big games under Jay. After what was going on during the week, expecting them to come out and play well was reaching.

Even if we had heard it was a very spirited week of practice, I still would have expected them to come out flat.

Why?

Because that is what the Redskins under Gruden do. And yes, Gruden is the problem.

Good for you, please stop following me around with this ****.

19 minutes ago, TheYappingDog said:

I now have an excellent excuse to get very drunk

You are late to the party pal. I have been drunk since the first quarter. No other way to tolerate this **** show.

12 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'd be surprised if anyone was fired today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but I think they will cite the fake rally as a reason to keep on keeping on. Then, the team will get obliterated by the Jaguars.

Hmmm. 

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Still a terrible draft pick. No franchise running back has ever won their team a Super Bowl. 

Agreed. When you have the 2nd overall pick and you're a team in need of a QB of the future, and there are several to choose from, taking a RB goes against the value of the pick. 

Archived