Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Why bother? Trent is old. Our receivers arent worth ****. Norman is overpaid and useless. We arent going to be competitive. Especially with Alex's contract being a 20mill cap penalty. 

Just use the draft to restock the roster. Eat **** on free agency and get a ****load of cap space. Tank the season and then start the rebuild from a decent base with a top tier draft pick in 2020.

Well that sucks.

We need to get rid of every overpaid player we have, and get a QB.  I can’t believe we went into this season with only Smith and McCoy.  We don’t have a decent football brain cell on our coaching staff or front office.

THIS is rock bottom.

In the meantime, Andy Reid just Andy Reided a possible win. Had 2 timeouts and chose instead of running one more play to gain yards and kicking on 4th down, to run down the clock and kick a longer field goal. While this doesn’t seem relevant to this thread I’ll add this point. Bill Walsh grown coaches are great between the 20’s, but much like Bill Walsh himself, in the end, they’re all cowards. Jay included. Joe Gibbs>Bill Walsh. Joe=GOAT.

3 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

You can stand by it, but you'd be wrong.

If you told me we were going to give up before we went out there, thats different then being completely over matched.  I don't like to expect this team not to even try, wait to see if that's the plan first.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

If you told me we were going to give up before we went out there, thats different then being completely over matched.  I don't like to expect this team not to even try, wait to see if that's the plan first.

We're in the same camp. I think the defense came to  play, but had a glass jaw. They gave up after they saw what the offense was totally about. The offense... the head coach's baby... They laid down before the opening snap. I think Peterson tried. I think the early  drops were about lack of concentration and lack of heart.

They showed a sliver of pride at the end, but let's be honest. The Giants were coasting at that point.

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

Wonder if anyone gets fired?

If you mean today or tomorrow, I doubt it.

Snyder got burned back at one time when he fired Norv Turner during the season.

He seems super sensitive to criticism, so he will probably wait till the end of the year if he does anything.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Well, it was pretty obvious, once word got out that Peterson and Swearinger had to talk to the team, and they were crying about a longer day of practice in pads. This team is not tough, because Jay is not tough. They are not prepared because Jay is not prepared. They make a bunch of dumb mistakes because they are not held accountable.

The writing was on the wall. You don't have to like it, but to ignore it is a different story.

Just now, Burgold said:

I'd be surprised if anyone was fired today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but I think they will cite the fake rally as a reason to keep on keeping on. Then, the team will get obliterated by the Jaguars.

Precisely - scoring was the very worst thing we could have done - the bs will continue

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Crappy game, but I was only half watching by halftime.

Getting a lot of snow here just south of Washington D.C. in Richmond.

We might see 8-10 inches here they are saying now. Probably closer to 8.

I’m not too far away from you, and have about 8-9 inches.  Watching the weather was more interesting than this game.  I turned it off before halftime.

Archived