TK

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

Want a qb that takes risks? This is what you get. Say what you want about Alex Smith, and for the record, I’m not a fan, but he doesn’t make the two stupid picks that colt has thrown.

• Like 1

I haven’t been keeping up with this thread nor h e I played it back but that TD by Cooper looked to be entirely avoidable if Clinton Dix wasn’t allergic to contact.  This entire sequence of events never occurs if not for that shameful BS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Bruce doesn’t coach this team you are insane

Bruce assembled this team. This is not a good team. Are you an idiot? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Bruce wanted Jay Bruce wanted a new QB. Bruce is a problem if you think not you are delusional.

Bruce has done a better job then Scott ever did. And better then anyone in the front office since Gibbs 2

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Shouldn’t be a surprise. Jay is a 500 coach. He isn’t going to magically get better in year 6. 

Do I seem surprised? 

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Dan Snyder 

fire jay tonight 

if you don’t you will have a half empty stadium next home game 

Dan Snyder fire yourself tonight because you're the true bum.

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

This game does it for me. **** Jay Gruden. I want him gone. Couldn't care less what happens the rest of the season. He cannot win when it really matters, can't even field a competent team when it really matters, a team that will at least fight and play smart. 

Yep.  He makes everyone look great.  And picked up that stupid Alex Smith.  Ugh.

Jay sucks.  His play calling sucks.  His game management sucks.  His coaching hires suck.  He is just an awful head coach and play caller.  

He should have been fired after failing to get the 2016 team to the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This team has fought all season and showed fight last week. A turnover is ideal but hold to 3 is a semi win. 

Still a whole quarter to go but the air seems to be out this team. 

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Dan Snyder 

fire jay tonight 

if you don’t you will have a half empty stadium next home game 

No he won’t... It’ll just be replaced by the other teams fans, but the money still changed hands and that’s all that matters to Dan.It’ll just be replaced by the other teams fans, but the money still changed hands and that’s all that matters to Dan.

Gonna be 1-8 in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Not shocked at all. One game closer to Gruden being fired hopefully for preparing another ****show on national tv

2 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Can't blame that on Colt. The look was there Moses just has to do his job 

Moses telegraphed that cut block.

Good point by announcers and something this team doesn’t understand. You need quality players. Elite talent. 

Just now, tomwvr said:

Bruce has done a better job then Scott ever did. And better then anyone in the front office since Gibbs 2

Wow dude. For real? New to football? 

1 minute ago, wilco_holland said:

Can't blame that on Colt. The look was there Moses just has to do his job 

That was such poor effort and typical of Moses, if he gets just a decent block on the defender he may tip it but it's not a pick.

Look here's the deal we don't have any good players our offense stinks our defense stinks our coaching stinks get the picture the whole picture stinks.

Just now, rdskn4eva said:

Want a qb that takes risks? This is what you get. Say what you want about Alex Smith, and for the record, I’m not a fan, but he doesn’t make the two stupid picks that colt has thrown.

Takes risks?  First one was an awful read and second INT was an awful three yard pass.  Nothing about taking risks.  He is just bad.

Don't know why people are lashing out on Jay. He is working with a limited backup quarterback and mediocre receivers. What do you want him to do?