Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Houston Oilers

TK

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Bradford would be better option.  Has at least held a football recently.

I feel same way about this as I do Romo, neither can stay healthy, do we really want to commit money to that unless we have to?

I'd like to at least get through this game, we absolutely have to draft a QB now this offseason, not next or down the road, ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well our starter at the time was 4-2 and had two working ankles soooo 

Dont ge too quick to pat yourself on the back though! Save it for when he leads us to the playoffs!!

It's not a pat on the back, Colt is no world beater, we just needed a change.

I don't like that it was due to an injury but here we are, its a shame the D let them get a FG.

Zach Brown nearly gets a pick 6....ball drops right into his hands. Of course the BS call on Smith for roughing would have negated it anyway.

Considering how many flags the defense got on this drive, holding them to 3 is huge.

Time to see how Colt handles a legitimate drive with the offense.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I feel same way about this as I do Romo, neither can stay healthy, do we really want to commit money to that unless we have to?

I'd like to at least get through this game, we absolutely have to draft a QB now this offseason, not next or down the road, ASAP.

No, I'd offer vet minimum.  Or he can sit at home.  He would have to know if he played well, he could get money then.

Archived