Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

10 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

They weren't crying when the refs screwed Dallas long snapper for us.  Oh everything was peachy with the refs lol.  I'm actually sick of the "refs screwing us" crap every time the other team makes a big play.  But every time WE make a big play it was all because of clean ball playing.  They act like we don't benefit from non called holding some times.  The refs give us breaks just like other teams get breaks.  Just loser talk man....

The long snapper screwed himself. 

Just now, NeverSurrender said:

Saw that too.. many times i had heard that if the reciever gets hos hands on the outside of the db.. its holding.. not when you play the redskins.

The Game announcer noticed during the replay.  Dunbar has WRs hands completely around him.  No idea how that is missed by a sideline judge who should be right there in position to see it.  Unacceptable.

Just now, thebeermonkey said:

The exact same thing that happens every time we get beat - it's not that we go toe to toe with teams and the better team wins. 

We are never prepared to play on losses. Never. Always slow, can't execute and then just give up. 

Yup.  Colts and Saints games looked the same way.  It's like we didn't know who we were playing until the morning of.

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I'm all in for putting the second string defense in and tell them they are playing for a starting spot

After one game on the #3 ranked defense?

This looks terrible, but I've lost count the # of matchup failures on our part, that's coaching all day.  I have no idea why they are letting Atlanta play harder then them, but you know what I blame coaching for that, too.  They look completely lost out there, completely lost.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Can we fire Gruden already 

They aren't even trying today 

They're trying....  But this is what happens when you beat up on sorry teams or teams with injuries at key positions...  Everybody get all gassed up.  We got lucky and beat ONE good team all year.    Can we say smoke and mirrors.....

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Why are we watching this?

Anyone why?

O my wife can once again to tell me to stop ****in and turn it off. She constantly asks me why I keep watching and I a always say maybe we r better than we have been playing for the last 20 plus years and another week goes by and we aren’t. 

Archived