Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Bro.  You have no idea what I would pay to have that same feeling right now.

Let's see if we can stop them from getting points this drive.

Don’t get it twisted. I’m not saying we have the fire power to win. But I am saying I don’t question this team’s heart to attempt to get it done. In years past they quit when things got tough.

say what you want about Smith, cuz his play has been mostly meh... but I think his heart (and a lot of Swearinger’s), and AP’s are HUGE for this team.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Alex's best drive of the season IMO. It wasn't a designed run but that drive showcased his athleticism which seems to be mostly under wraps this season. Big drive by Doctson, too.

That very well may be his play of the season so far.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The right side of the O-line is going to have to step up in the running game, the left side down two starters can't generate anything.  Bring in Sprinkle possibly and send AP that way.

Agreed. Big problem today.  Pass pro and run blocking hasn’t been great today 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Like I've said, we are just good enough to win a crappy division so we can get bounced out in the first round.  And the cycle continues.

Honestly? I can see us missing the playoffs. I can also see your scenario. I can also see the team making a run. For the first time in years I’m not exactly sure where this team actually sits. At all. 

Archived