Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Pink Panthers

TK

Richardson not just a deep threat. I hope he stays healthy, seems pretty good. Not great, but the kind of guy you hope you have one or two of every year and most teams do...It's not ideal that he's our #1 guy but he's a good piece

Just now, KDawg said:

Let’s talk about Bibbs... should have made the team from the jump.

Agreed. As much upside as Thompson has when he is healthy, I question how much financial commitment you can give to a guy who is always hurt.  Meanwhile, Bibbs has been nothing but electric in his limited opportunities on this roster since Thompson went down last season.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Let’s talk about Bibbs... should have made the team from the jump.

Yup...that was pure loyalty from Gruden to either Perine or Kelley or both. I'm sure he thinks that's a good quality to keep the locker room behind you, but I see rewarding competitiveness and giving the job to the guy who earns it to as a better long-term quality. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yup...that was pure loyalty from Gruden to either Perine or Kelley or both. I'm sure he thinks that's a good quality to keep the locker room behind you, but I see rewarding competitiveness and giving the job to the guy who earns it to as a better long-term quality. 

he needs to take a page from Belechik's book of savagery and say bump loyalty and keep the pieces then ensure we win. especially when it pertains to those 2 players out of anyone else on the team

Archived