Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Miserably tired all day because I stayed up for the Bears game, that was a devastating loss for the young QB and who knows how that sets the direction of their season.

On another note, I'm not sold on the Doo Doo Browns, all those turnovers and they still couldn't win, the game shouldn't have been close.

In more news about the Browns being the Browns, it turns out Josh Gordon "accidentally" started the game for them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/10/hue-jackson-blames-miscommunication-for-josh-gordon-starting/

Josh Gordon started against Hue Jackson’s wishes, something he addressed Sunday after the tie with Pittsburgh. On Monday, the Browns coach called it a “miscommunication” with offensive coordinator Todd Haley.

How does a team do this? Is someone going to forget to put fuel in the jet when the Browns play their next away game?

Just now, NickyJ said:

In more news about the Browns being the Browns, it turns out Josh Gordon "accidentally" started the game for them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/10/hue-jackson-blames-miscommunication-for-josh-gordon-starting/

How does a team do this? Is someone going to forget to put fuel in the jet when the Browns play their next away game?

Its because Haley has zero respect for Jackson, I bet Jackson took the high road but probably had some words for Haley.

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

Miserably tired all day because I stayed up for the Bears game, that was a devastating loss for the young QB and who knows how that sets the direction of their season.

On another note, I'm not sold on the Doo Doo Browns, all those turnovers and they still couldn't win, the game shouldn't have been close.

In their defense, they’re a young team that is currently trying to learn how to win in the NFL. They didn’t win, but at least they didn’t lose either for the first time since Christmas Eve 2016. Baby steps. I personally am rooting for them this year. 

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

I mean, he's got nowhere to go from there but up, right?

....I mean, that's not how it's been for Nathan Peterman, but that's gotta be a fluke.

After Peterman's 5 INT performance last season, we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

Until it did. He had a 0.0 rating yesterday.

My money is on Peterman somehow finding a way to have a negative QB rating next week.

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

After Peterman's 5 INT performance last season, we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

My money is on Peterman somehow finding a way to have a negative QB rating next week.

I am a firm believer that he could find a way to go 0/5 and throw 6 INTs.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

In their defense, they’re a young team that is currently trying to learn how to win in the NFL. They didn’t win, but at least they didn’t lose either for the first time since Christmas Eve 2016. Baby steps. I personally am rooting for them this year. 

I should confess that I think I'm a Browns hater, first it was that Browns thread in the Stadium and then watching Williams and Haley on Hard Knocks just made me want to see them go 0-16 again.

Wow i didnt know Andre Roberts was on the jets! Or that he could actually return a punt that far (aside from his only punt return TD against Carolina when he was with us ???

question for those of you who watched SNF last night: what did you think of the new SNF song? I turned the game on right when it started (the game, not the song) so i didnt get a chance to hear it, but i saw online that people hated it. 

14 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Is a negative QB rating even possible? I guess if anyone could pull it off it would be him 

Archived