Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

I still don't know why the Raiders didn't just pay Mack.  They were going to have to eventually anyway, and he is worth the money.  Just give him a big bonus and a 5 year contract that is back-loaded and re-visit the situation in a few seasons.  Isn't that about how it's done these days?

Remember when i said that dak prescott was the most overrated qb in the league 2 years ago, and he owed 100 percent of his success to his oline?

Many cowboy fans on this forum called me out.  Its okay i dont hold grudges :)

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I still don't know why the Raiders didn't just pay Mack.  They were going to have to eventually anyway, and he is worth the money.  Just give him a big bonus and a 5 year contract that is back-loaded and re-visit the situation in a few seasons.  Isn't that about how it's done these days?

No doubt he is having a career game tonight, but i am going to take the unpopular position that no player save qb is worth 100 million plus

Trent williams shut him down last year when we played them

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Remember when i said that dak prescott was the most overrated qb in the league 2 years ago, and he owed 100 percent of his success to his oline?

Many cowboy fans on this forum called me out.  Its okay i dont hold grudges :)

Dallas is going to be horrible this season, I don't get how out of nowhere they are that devoid of talent on offense.  Media heads saying o-line not what it used to be, I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

No doubt he is having a career game tonight, but i am going to take the unpopular position that no player save qb is worth 100 million

Trent williams shut him down last year when we played them

I'm with you on this. That is a huge amount of money eaten up by him, and so far his career night has all its highlights coming out of a ex-Browns QB. He's dong great, but I'll need more than 1 game to say he's worth that much money for. Even QBs at 100 million are pushing it.

Well you have to remember with NFL contracts, players rarely see the money that the contract states.  They usually get a good chunk of guaranteed money up front and the first few seasons of the contract paid, but after that they are forced to re-negotiate or move on.  If I thought Mack was actually getting all that money, it'd be different.

As far as Dak goes.  I told Dallas fans to pump the breaks on him all throughout his rookie season.  I said that he may turn out to be good he may not, but it was way too early to tell.  Then came last season and his #1 fan Tony Dungy kept constantly blaming every one but Dak.  I hated the Zeke suspension as a scapegoat because their running game was still solid in his absence. 

Archived