Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

sort of conflicted posting this, but cousins has been impressive against a lot of misfortune as he pulls the vikes to a tie at the end of the 4th

the one int wasn't on him, tho he died a couple of potential ints, too...course that happens often enough  with qbs i reckon

This Cousins drive was ****ing unreal.  Hilarious.  He threw a pick then called back for a phantom roughing the qb penalty, marches down the field, then hits a ****ing FADE for the 2 pt conversion.  He threw like 94320940923 of those in DC and never hit one.  I watch him throw one in MIN and it connects.

5 minutes ago, purbeast said:

This Cousins drive was ****ing unreal.  Hilarious.  He threw a pick then called back for a phantom roughing the qb penalty, marches down the field, then hits a ****ing FADE for the 2 pt conversion.  He threw like 94320940923 of those in DC and never hit one.  I watch him throw one in MIN and it connects.

He has actual real receivers now. Not Josh freaking Doctson and Tyrelle freaking Pryor.

purbeast---thast pick was right into teradwell's hands...as everyone noted...he let it hit, slip through, and deflect to the defender off to his side

the hit by matthews was debate able, but these days if you don't roll off the qb--and clay actually worked his tackle all the way to the ground...well these days they're likely to call that...

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I no longer know what roughing the passer is.

yeah, especially as you're a packer fan i can't blame ya...but this is the new deal..minimize concussions and bad press

Archived