Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Of course I picked the Giants.  Why do you hate me God??  

God hates you because you picked the Giants.  The Cowboys PR department will tell you that they have a retractable roof so God can watch his favorite team.  Same reason Texas stadium had a hole in the roof.

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's crazy how far and how fast Russell Wilson's star has fallen.  He was so protected by that defense & running game for the first handful of years of his career, got his huge pay day and now.........

I think The talent on the Seahawks is almost all off the team now. Lynch, he’s gone. Paul Richardson, he’s with us now. Jimmy graham, gone. Richard Sherman, gone. Who else is left from those super bowl years ? 

21 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think The talent on the Seahawks is almost all off the team now. Lynch, he’s gone. Paul Richardson, he’s with us now. Jimmy graham, gone. Richard Sherman, gone. Who else is left from those super bowl years ? 

The smug gum-chewing coach?

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

There's a game tonight? ;)

Jets @ browns. But i dont fault anyone for not knowing. It’s going to be a train wreck. Browns haven’t won a game since Xmas eve 2016 (635 days). And last time they won on a Sunday? 1,111 days (at least i think that’s what i read On twitter). 

However this is honestly the first game the browns have even a realistic chance of winning for the first time in a long time :P 

38 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jets @ browns. But i dont fault anyone for not knowing. It’s going to be a train wreck. Browns haven’t won a game since Xmas eve 2016 (635 days). And last time they won on a Sunday? 1,111 days (at least i think that’s what i read On twitter). 

However this is honestly the first game the browns have even a realistic chance of winning for the first time in a long time :P 

If the Browns win, then even if it's only for a few days, they will have a better record than the Steelers. And if that's the case I can't wait to bring that up at work.

I have actually taken an interest in the Browns this year.  Really rooting for them to pull out a win soon.  It has been so long, and they have come so close... Really want to see a win for the sake of their fans.  Tonight is the first game they have been favored to win in years.  Last week as the first time the Pats were underdogs in years.  I was interested in that game too.

As I have gotten older, I have started to really enjoy seeing franchises that have not won a championship in my lifetime have a shot to win one for their fans (e.g. Cubs, Cavaliers).  I even felt OK with the Eagles winning one... And I dislike their franchise more than any team in sports.  I figure they have to have some fans that are not horrible people... I just haven't seen one... :lift:

Im really pulling for the Vikings this year... Such a talented team, and lifelong fans have had so many huge let downs over the years.

Archived