Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Bears are a different team. I saw a lot of dark horse love for the bears in the preseason and I couldn’t fathom why because of how awful they and Trubisky looked last season. It’s early but they are impressing so far. They must have seriously shackled Mitch last season 

Its amazing what an actual modern coach can do

The downside to Rodgers mobility is that sometimes extending a play leads to him getting absolutely crushed and battered.  It's the high risk, high reward of his style.  He certainly has been on plenty of the right side of the huge plays that could have only happened due his athleticism, but as he is getting older he really needs to be concerned with taking less hits.

Mack making the Raiders look like idiots pretty quickly.

If anyone needs more proof that packers fans are the bigges ****s in the nfl, the booing at lambeau tonight is exhibit a thru z

Awww, poor little packers fan gotta endure a bad half of football.  Awwww, my heart goes out to you.  Tell us again how you own stock in the team again, and dint just buy a PSL wrapped up as a stock certificate because youre too ****ing stupid to know the difference.

Tell us again how you deserve something for being a packers fan, like youre some kinda aww shucks down to earth football fan who lives cheese... and arent actually a front running, brat eating, beer swilling lard ass frontrunner who cries when you end up 10-6.  Assholes.

****ing entitled douchebags.  Packers fans are the worst in all of pro sports.  

Archived