Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Racism in America.... Is it worse now after the 2016 election?

brandymac27

KAREN CALLS BLACK WOMAN 'GOOD LITTLE SLAVE' ... Over Mask-Wearing

A Karen in Florida decided to make mask-wearing racial by calling a woman who dared to follow the mandate of her county a "good little slave" ... and wait till you hear why Karen thinks she has a pass.

It went down in Pasco County, Florida Friday, when the 2 women were waiting for a bus. When it arrived, the black woman followed the county's mandate and put on her mask, since she was boarding an enclosed space.

That was enough for Karen to get all racist, but when she was called out, she tried to justify it by saying she was Mexican. News flash ... irrelevant.

Nothing more happened, but one thing is clear ... Karen knew exactly what she was saying, and it's disgusting

Click on the link for the video

https://www.yahoo.com/news/racist-hurtful-deeply-inappropriate-california-145221095.html

(note: i highlighted a portion i think is key)

‘Racist, hurtful and deeply inappropriate.’ California CEO resigns after racist rant

A Silicon Valley tech CEO has resigned over a viral video of his ejection from a California restaurant for his racist tirade directed at an Asian family celebrating a birthday. “I have once again begun my journey back to sobriety and have enrolled in an anti-racist program with immediate effect,” said former Solid8 CEO Michael Lofthouse in a statement Saturday, reported The San Francisco Chronicle. “My comments towards the families involved were racist, hurtful and deeply inappropriate,” Lofthouse said, according to the publication. “The reactions to what was said have been deserved.”

A viral video posted to Instagram showed the confrontation between Lofthouse and an Asian American family at Lucia in the Carmel Valley, McClatchy News previously reported.

The video shows Lofthouse giving the family the middle finger and saying, “Trump’s gonna f--- you. You f------ need to leave. You f------ Asian piece of s----.”

“We were celebrating my tita’s birthday, literally just singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to her and taking pictures, when this white supremacist starts yelling disgusting racist remarks at us,” wrote Jordan Chan on Instagram.

In the video, a server — later identified as Gennica Cochran — orders Lofthouse to leave, yelling at him to “get out” over his racist comments, McClatchy News also reported. “I felt very protective of them,” Cochran said, reported KGO. “You don’t come in here and say those kinds of things to people.”

“To hear the emotion coming out of my voice, to see my mannerisms, it was unbelievable it was just something that came over me and I just did what needed to be done,” Cochran said about the video, according to the station.

A GoFundMe account created to reward Cochran for her actions had raised more than $76,000 by Sunday morning. Lucia also released a statement praising Cochran.

Lofthouse said Saturday that he stepped down as CEO of Solid8, a Los Gatos cloud-computing firm, and severed all business ties with the company to prevent his actions from further harming the people closest to him, The San Francisco Chronicle reported.

He apologized to the Chan family and restaurant, and said a previous apology, which the family had rejected, was insufficient, according to the publication.

video @ link

RADIO HOST 'KAREN' ATTACKS NON-ENGLISH-SPEAKING WORKERS ... Gets Canned from Job

Dianna Ploss just got fired from her radio gig in New Hampshire. WSMN 1590 issued the following statement, "Dianna Ploss is no longer associated or affiliated in any way with  WSMN or Bartis-Russell Broadcasting, LLC."

They added, "We at WSMN value freedom of speech,  freedom of expression and assembly. We will not tolerate discrimination, racism or hatred. We continue to present and offer on air opportunities for discussion, education and the exchange of opinions and ideas."

A radio host in New Hampshire went on a vile, racist tirade against a group of workers doing their job, because they dared to speak Spanish.

Click on the link for the full story and video

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jumbo said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/racist-hurtful-deeply-inappropriate-california-145221095.html

(note: i highlighted a portion i think is key)

‘Racist, hurtful and deeply inappropriate.’ California CEO resigns after racist rant

video @ link

"Just came over me"

I'd love for a series of cinder blocks to "come over" him. POS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

That was a very interesting and something I had never had explained to me before. Thanks for posting. 

Honestly, I had not considered that either lol...and I took an AP US History class that covered America's move to the suburbs and how it excluded black Americans. I never considered the ripple effect though, which I can see now is pretty drastic. This guy in the video was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable.

• Like 2

And nothing of value was lost...

UPDATE: Woman in viral racist videos dies after being struck by fire dept. truck

A woman whose racist video rants and attack on a Black teenager and woman in a hijab made international news has died after being struck by a fire department pickup.

Rachel Dawn Ruit of Terry's Gap Road in Henderson County suffered life-threatening injuries after being struck by the Asheville Fire Department vehicle July 13 in West Asheville, according to police and a witness.

Asheville Police Department spokeswoman Christina Hallingse confirmed that Ruit died July 14. The APD is investigating the incident.

Click on the link for the full story

• Like 1

MAN YELLS N-WORD, SPITS AT VERIZON EMPLOYEES

Get a load of this tool ... completely losing his mind, hurling the n-word at 2 Verizon employees all because he apparently hated their prices.

The disgusting incident went down July 15 in Stafford, Virginia where a Verizon employee recorded this man named Robert Colonna going berserk. Colonna was so pissed about something not working -- and its cost -- that he hurled a loogie at the closed door, and then started dropping n-bombs as he screamed at the workers.

The staffer who posted the video explained it this way ... "[He] assaulted me before entering store throwing phones inside store then picking them up leaving the store claiming he had something else for us. I IMMEDIATELY locked the door behind him."

Click on the link for the full article 

Teacher Resigns After Saying Dead Protestors Would “Blend In With The Pavement”

A middle school teacher in Kentucky has resigned instead of facing disciplinary proceedings, after making racist online comments. Responding to a video of protestors apparently in a road or parking lot, she suggested that, if run over, the victims would “blend in with the pavement.”

teacher-says-that-protestors-will-blend-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Can’t get the darn tweet to embed. Someday I’ll figure it out :ols:

You gotta hit enter a few extra times/ add lines to the end. Then it will do it automatically (i think) 

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 1

Florida man accused of illegally detaining Black 18-year-old heading to basketball practice

A former Florida theme park security guard has been arrested for allegedly acting like a "vigilante" when he "racially profiled" and falsely detained a Black teen who was on his way to basketball practice, prosecutors said.

The 18-year-old was riding his bicycle during the early morning hours of June 8 when Luis Santos drove his car alongside the teenager.

"You work here? You live here?" asked Santos, 54, as he recorded with a cellphone, according to excerpts released by prosecutors.

The teenager stopped and answered Santos' questions before the situation quickly escalated.

"You're not going anywhere," said Santos, stepping out of his vehicle. "You're being detained. You're not going anywhere."

Still, prosecutors said, Santos had no legal authority to detain the 18-year-old.

The case also is not being classified as a hate crime, prosecutors confirmed to ABC News on Wednesday.

"What happened that morning should upset everyone in our community. We have skilled police officers -- we don't need vigilantes confronting people on the street," State Attorney Andrew Warren said in a statement concerning what "appears to be a case of racial profiling."

Yes, we have police officers that are skilled at racial profiling, we don't need vigilantes to racially profile too.

• 2 weeks later...

He got life for stealing hedge clippers. The Louisiana Supreme Court says it’s a fair sentence.

More than two decades ago, police in Shreveport, La., stopped Fair Wayne Bryant on the side of the road for allegedly stealing a pair of hedge clippers. His vehicle looked like one that had been used in a recent home burglary, they told the Black 38-year-old moments before arresting him.

Bryant insisted the clippers police found in the van belonged to his wife, but he did make a confession to the officers: After his vehicle had broken down on an unfamiliar road, he had entered a carport in search of a tank of gas.

That disclosure would eventually land Bryant life in prison, a sentence that has effectively been rubber-stamped by the state’s highest legal authority.

Last week, the Louisiana Supreme Court denied a request from Bryant to hear a review of his life sentence. Six of the seven justices backed the decision, which was first reported by The Lens NOLA, a nonprofit news site based in New Orleans.

The lone Black judge on the bench was the only one to disagree. In a searing dissent, Chief Justice Bernette Johnson said Bryant’s sentence was only due to Louisiana’s harsh habitual offender laws, a “modern manifestation” of the “Pig Laws” designed to keep Black people in poverty during Reconstruction.

“Mr. Bryant has already spent nearly 23 years in prison and is now over 60 years old,” she wrote. “If he lives another 20 years, Louisiana taxpayers will have paid almost one million dollars to punish Mr. Bryant for his failed effort to steal a set of hedge clippers.”

• Sad 1

On 7/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, China said:

Florida man accused of illegally detaining Black 18-year-old heading to basketball practice

A former Florida theme park security guard has been arrested for allegedly acting like a "vigilante" when he "racially profiled" and falsely detained a Black teen who was on his way to basketball practice, prosecutors said.

The 18-year-old was riding his bicycle during the early morning hours of June 8 when Luis Santos drove his car alongside the teenager.

"You work here? You live here?" asked Santos, 54, as he recorded with a cellphone, according to excerpts released by prosecutors.

The teenager stopped and answered Santos' questions before the situation quickly escalated.

"You're not going anywhere," said Santos, stepping out of his vehicle. "You're being detained. You're not going anywhere."

Still, prosecutors said, Santos had no legal authority to detain the 18-year-old.

The case also is not being classified as a hate crime, prosecutors confirmed to ABC News on Wednesday.

"What happened that morning should upset everyone in our community. We have skilled police officers -- we don't need vigilantes confronting people on the street," State Attorney Andrew Warren said in a statement concerning what "appears to be a case of racial profiling."

Yes, we have police officers that are skilled at racial profiling, we don't need vigilantes to racially profile too.

From the personal files of Califan007:

About a month ago I was walking late at night to a nearby gas station to buy a Diet Coke--I work all-nighters at home often doing graphic design and UX/UI design. Nobody was on the residential streets except me. As I came to the first intersection a pickup truck was approaching from the opposite direction and stopped at the Stop sign Wasn't sure if they were gonna turn left, right or go straight so I kept walking in the direction I was heading before crossing the street. The truck didn't move...just sat there idling. I started to get an uneasy feeling that I was the reason they were not moving. After about 10-15 seconds they finally drove on (went straight) and I crossed the street and continued to the gas station.

I was halfway down the next block when I thought I heard the same engine rumbling behind me that I heard from the pickup truck. I kept walking calmly but kept listening, and told myself to look and see if headlights illuminated the sidewalk ahead of me as that would indicate a vehicle was indeed behind me. However, I didn't see anything being illuminated in front of me. I then realized it could be because they have turned their headlights off. I kept walking calmly, nobody else on the street, listening to what seemed to be a rumbling engine behind me. Then the engine started to sound like it was moving further away...I relaxed a bit and kept on walking.

After turning right from that street onto a third street, I thought I heard the engine rumbling yet again. Half way down the block I saw the headlights coming from the alley behind the houses on the right side of the street (I was now on the left side of the street), and then saw the same pickup truck pull towards the street from the side entrance to the alley. Only this time, there was someone standing up in the bed of the truck. I looked over at the truck as I kept walking, and acted like their presence was irrelevant to me. The main road that the gas station was on was half a block away and was at least well-lit and had the occasional passing car, so figured once I got there it would be safer. The truck stayed in the alley entrance, headlights facing my side of the street...and as I passed it on the other side of the road the truck pulled out and then turned left and drove away from where I was walking.

I read **** like this article and wonder how close that came to being me...After my incident I kept thinking what if these people had wanted to make a "citizens arrest" because in their eyes, why would a black man be walking around this neighborhood at 11:00 pm at night other than being up to no good. I'm sure there would be some who would say 1) how do you know it had anything to do with you, 2) how do you know the people in the truck weren't black, or 3) how do you know they wouldn't have acted the same way towards someone white. But as a black American, if someone in a pickup truck stalks you on a deserted street late at night, and has at least one person standing up in the back of that truck...you know. I'm guessing something told them I was indeed just walking--either that, or I was too close to the main road to take a chance on.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4