Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

I mean....GOP thinking they wouldn't get caught? This is the shameless attempt at covering up Kavanaugh's lies.  This makes it worse because they are aware, and actively covering it up.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/27/politics/devils-triangle-edit/index.html

Perhaps sensing that it needed an online presence, someone on Capitol Hill, operating from a congressional IP address, decided to update Wikipedia to include an entry for "* "Devil's Triangle", a popular drinking game enjoyed by friends of Judge Brett Kavanaugh."
Congress-Edits is a Twitter bot that tracks Wikipedia updates from congressional IP addresses. The entry has since been removed.
Other congressional Wikipedia editors were posting the DC addresses of Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee to the site. Those too have been removed. Mean tricks expand far beyond high school in Washington.

They changed the wikipedia entry of Devil's Triange from the sexual innuendo, to the drinking game BS answer. 

Edited by NoCalMike

10 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I mean....GOP thinking they wouldn't get caught? This is the shameless attempt at covering up Kavanaugh's lies.  This makes it worse because they are aware, and actively covering it up.

They changed the wikipedia entry of Devil's Triange from the sexual innuendo, to the drinking game BS answer. 

They have no shame. They don't care if they get caught. BK lied all day today and they don't care. 

• Like 1

Kavanaugh was another test for the GoP and they ****ing failed.  They are a radicalized, metastasized cancer that's killing this country and they need to be eradicated.  I'm so ****ing tired of the panty-waisted both sidesist pearl clutching ****ing unprincipled fence sitting that has the ultimate effect of sympathizing with and supporting our national cancer.  It's past time to open your ****ing eyes and grow a pair of nuts and stand up to defend the ****ing country whose privileges you enjoy fence pigeons.  The GoP is forcing a douchebag piece of **** who serially sexually assaulted women onto the ****ing supreme court.  For wholly partisan reasons.  If you support this you are part of the problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

I just watched the Durbin-Kavanugh exchange... Durbin destroyed him.

Kavanaugh doesn't want an FBI investigation.... why?

Common guys... I'm awesome, I went to Yale, I did all this great work, I didn't sexually assault many woman.. they can vouch for me.

American Bar Association... some real sanity in the country...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

They just brought it up on MoJoe, but didn't mention what Wiki entry. Thanks. 

Put aside your feelings about who is telling the truth. 

Not a single GOP senator could speak one on one with Dr. Ford. The face of patriarchy and misogyny is a bunch of cowardly old men who hid behind a female prosecutor. 

There are a lot of people complicit in crafting this garbage political system, and it’s mostly the voters who know better but refuse to act on it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I just watched the Durbin-Kavanugh exchange... Durbin destroyed him.

Kavanaugh doesn't want an FBI investigation.... why?

Common guys... I'm awesome, I went to Yale, I did all this great work, I didn't sexually assault many woman.. they can vouch for me.

American Bar Association... some real sanity in the country...

But the calendar...

Its funny, ok maybe not, but I am a conservative white male (former GOP, now independent) and I think he should not go through and sympathized with Dr. Ford. I spoke to my wife and MIL on the phone (both political centrists) and was surprised to hear that they sided with Kavanaugh and felt that he was being slandered. Surreal times. My parents however didn't surprise, they believe the doppleganger theory.

Edited by Zguy28
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Kavanaugh was another test for the GoP and they ****ing failed.  They are a radicalized, metastasized cancer that's killing this country and they need to be eradicated.  I'm so ****ing tired of the panty-waisted both sidesist pearl clutching ****ing unprincipled fence sitting that has the ultimate effect of sympathizing with and supporting our national cancer.  It's past time to open your ****ing eyes and grow a pair of nuts and stand up to defend the ****ing country whose privileges you enjoy fence pigeons.  The GoP is forcing a douchebag piece of **** who serially sexually assaulted women onto the ****ing supreme court.  For wholly partisan reasons.  If you support this you are part of the problem.

One of the underrated moments of yesterday's spectacle was when a Senator asked Kavanaugh why he think there was a conspiracy against him and not Gorsuch and then compared their bios which was almost identical. Right down to the neighborhood they went to high school together.

• Like 1