Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC: At least nine dead in Santa Fe High School Shooting

No Excuses

No, we all do not die a little.

Some people thrive on this ****.

See: dickhead in a trump hat and a flag and a gun showing up to politicize and sensationalize murder... while actually believing he's doing something RIGHT.

and the millions just like him.

Anyone you know involved, TWA?  Differences aside, hope the family's safe.

~Bang

8 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Come on, let's not do this.  I don't recall a time when twa trolled school children being killed.  We don't need to demonize the person on the opposite side of the political spectrum.  We all die a little inside with every shooting.  

Oh no, this is what we do in America, 2018.  Shoot up schools and then demonize the side we disagree with.  

1 minute ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

What relevant scripture is my beloved senator and fellow alum quoting?

No scripture. Just a sociopath trying to show empathy and emotion while failing badly.

A pox on every ****bag who has taken NRA money, done nothing and watched American's die again and again and again and again and again in mass shootings.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

The guy that showed up?...no

The other is still open

No, i realized a minute later how that may have looked and edited.

Jokes and digs aside. hope all's well.

~Bang

5 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

We very clearly do not.

5 minutes ago, Bang said:

No, we all do not die a little.

Some people thrive on this ****.

See: dickhead in a trump hat and a flag and a gun showing up to politicize and sensationalize murder... while actually believing he's doing something RIGHT.

and the millions just like him.

Anyone you know involved, TWA?  Differences aside, hope the family's safe.

~Bang

Show me a post of twa's on the subject of school shooting that was worse than @Lombardi's_kid_brother's crack.  If you think that those mf'ers showing up to troll the school shooting or creating the fake facebook or instagram page represents the vast majority of the people who disagree with you politically, might as well say **** the system, the votes, and the government and pick up a gun and just start shooting to see who wins.  

It would appear that Texas leadership had an entire protocol and press conference script setup for the next shooting.  The bodies aren’t even cold and we’ve got Senators, Gov and Lt Gov holding a presser filled with talking points.

Prudent, I guess.  And they’ve had plenty of practice.

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It's surreal watching Ted Cruz speak about this when he is the recipient of the most NRA money in the Senate.

How these people can get in front of cameras and fake their sympathy without any action is despicable.

It’s his job to spin for the NRA. Get out there quickly to get those thoughts and prayers out there. Toss in some “mental health” scatter, further blaming and stigmatizing an already marginalized group. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 

7 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If you think that those mf'ers showing up to troll the school shooting or creating the fake facebook or instagram page represents the vast majority of the people who disagree with you politically, might as well say **** the system, the votes, and the government and pick up a gun and just start shooting to see who wins.  

Truth is the vast majority of those guys do disagree with me and agree with the other side. You are the company you keep. It's not hard to bridge that gap. 

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

MSN said AR15 style assault weapon too. If true, wonder why the governor omitted that? 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/shooter-identified-in-santa-fe-high-school-rampage-at-least-9-dead/ar-AAxtvuC?OCID=ansmsnnews11

An attacker was armed with an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs, the official said

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It would appear that Texas leadership had an entire protocol and press conference script setup for the next shooting.  The bodies aren’t even cold and we’ve got Senators, Gov and Lt Gov holding a presser filled with talking points.

Prudent, I guess.  And they’ve had plenty of practice.

This is one of the two things all of the NRA money buys.  Votes and this.  Ted just doing what he's paid to do.  

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Has the open casting call for crisis-actors been posted yet?

Alex Jones isn't doing his usual act of "fake news, false flag, crisis actors" because he's facing several lawsuit from Sandy Hook parents.

I'm sure someone else in conservative media will be on it though.

Archived