Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM, No Excuses said:

Baby fascist is at it again:

Nothing matters anymore. The US president demands fealty from his citizens like a brutal third world dictator, and no one on the right bats an eye. 

Same comment made by Obama, and their heads would have exploded. **** them all.

I believe this to be the motivation behind his constant  battles over the anthem protests 

Not so much the military or our flag 

But people who protest are disrespectful to him personally and his authority 

18 hours ago, c slag said:

I believe this to be the motivation behind his constant  battles over the anthem protests 

Not so much the military or our flag 

But people who protest are disrespectful to him personally and his authority 

That and its a good distraction. Easy, effective and makes the base happy. Win win for him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

That and its a good distraction. Easy, effective and makes the base happy. Win win for him. 

They honestly believe that it happens at every game's anthem and all the players in the whole league participate 

Nothing could be further from the truth

If the left was just nice to the right..it's about economics...nothing more.

Chuck Wendig had it correct last week on his epic Twitter post.

**** Trump. **** Trump. **** Trump. **** Trump supporters. **** Trump apologists. **** Trump enablers. **** the party that gave Trump a platform. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

"Here's a clue - whenever you offer these assholes middle ground, they will invade that space & then claim you never gave them ground at all."

The above, from part of that twitter thread BenningRoadSkin posted is like the core pattern of abusive people and why appeasing them will never work. You can't trust them or give them the benefit of the doubt, you have to have boundaries with them at all times.

These people are takers, who will twist the narrative over and over again to make it look like they're the victims, while they **** all over the values we hold dear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

This is a hack tweet. The Biden campaign asked if the VP could schedule a stop at his store in the lead-up to the election. A campaign photo-op. The store owner declined.  That is not the same as denying service.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

This is a hack tweet. The Biden campaign asked if the VP could schedule a stop at his store in the lead-up to the election. A campaign photo-op. The store owner declined.  That is not the same as denying service.

Save your breath, they are on a roll. :bunny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Its is pretty disgusting how absolutely polarized and radical the left and right have become in this country.

But i think the scariest part is that the left has no introspection in this regard.  Its just full blown hysteria, 24-7

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zoony said:

Its is pretty disgusting how absolutely polarized and radical the left and right have become in this country.

But i think the scariest part is that the left has no introspection in this regard.  Its just full blown hysteria, 24-7

Yeah, it's the left with no introspection.

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

36 minutes ago, twa said:

Save your breath, they are on a roll. :bunny:

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

The horrible things happening in this country, and this is what you all get passionate about.

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

So what should the left be doing then? Sitting idly while this administration ****s us over? Being nicey nice when Trump/ GOP runs the country into the 1800s?

those three are fine with it. Thats what they want.