Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

That's why they care more about listening to the anthem and standing for the flag instead of actually adhering to values, law, and order. They wear their heart on their sleeves.

And those conservatives who are on the fence, like we are reading in this thread. They are cowards. Cowards because they don't want to say they support something they like, or are cowards because they don't want to stand up and speak out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I will say it again, Trump supporters do not care about American values, the constitution, or their fellow Americans. They never have. They love symbols and tributes but don't actually care for the country.

Its weird, sad, and pathetic.

This is so true. I work with one who is 21 years younger than me, thinks he knows more than me about the biz (I have 35 years experience), and has failed the bar exam 5(!) times. ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is so true. I work with one who is 21 years younger than me, thinks he knows more than me about the biz (I have 35 years experience), and has failed the bar exam 5(!) times. ?

The rights anti-education agenda has attracted pretty much every loser who sucked in school but thinks he’s a genius. 

“I’m too smart for the system”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The rights anti-education agenda has attracted pretty much every loser who sucked in school but thinks he’s a genius. 

“I’m too smart for the system”

They want us dumb, easier to control.

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Bruh. 

And it's working. 

I know.

When we were talking about independence from the British, so many colonists were reading newspapers that most if not all the colonies knew about the Boston Massacre before the King did.  Now look at us.

Image result for kim kardashian and trump white house

10 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Kim K so proud of her meeting with the President....interested to know if any pardons have been issued as a result and/or any change in policy?  Anyone?

Not yet, Trump still considering it, Kelly doesn't want him to because the process looks like a blueprint for people to come kiss the ring to get their people out of trouble. 

This not one of Kim K's celebrity friends, so I'm mixed about this.  On the one hand, President has the power to look at people that are getting the shortend of the stick and do something about it, that was the point.  But if he's going to use that for loyalty pledges, that is dangerous AF.

If anyone wants to see the bare naked racism of conservatives, take a look at what’s happening in the Michigan governors race:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrat-abdul-el-sayed-michigan-muslim-candidates-conspiracy-theories_us_5aeb27f6e4b0ab5c3d62baa7

A wildly successful, highly educated Muslim doctor is accused of being sympathetic to Islamic radicals and being a George Soros puppet with zero factual basis by a Republican candidate who has backing from mainstream Republicans like Ted Cruz. 

This is basically what it’s like to be colored and successful in America. When you make it, there’s some conservative dip**** ready to question your credentials and merit. **** these people. Racist little goons. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Bang said:

It always looks like they just pull a desk out of the closet for pictures.

~Bang

I think that's the real one.  See the outliine in the desk around where you'd expect to see the President's legs?  FDR put that piece in to try to hid he was in a wheelchair during pictures while he was working.

28 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If anyone wants to see the bare naked racism of conservatives, take a look at what’s happening in the Michigan governors race:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrat-abdul-el-sayed-michigan-muslim-candidates-conspiracy-theories_us_5aeb27f6e4b0ab5c3d62baa7

A wildly successful, highly educated Muslim doctor is accused of being sympathetic to Islamic radicals and being a George Soros puppet with zero factual basis by a Republican candidate who has backing from mainstream Republicans like Ted Cruz. 

This is basically what it’s like to be colored and successful in America. When you make it, there’s some conservative dip**** ready to question your credentials and merit. **** these people. Racist little goons. 

He should sue every person that has insinuated this. The only way to stop this nonsense is for the people that spread lies to be held accountable via their wallet. 

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I will say it again, Trump supporters do not care about American values, the constitution, or their fellow Americans. They never have. They love symbols and tributes but don't actually care for the country.

Its weird, sad, and pathetic.

Preach! I wrote a blog post a couple months ago where I referred to this phenomenon as America (TM). Love the brand, bristle against the implications. You nailed it, sir.

As to the tired metaphor of shouting fire every day . . . what if **** is ACTUALLY ON FIRE every day?

Edited by JCB
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I did a very quick search about this. Apparently he was VP of a chapter of the Muslim student association, which has been accused of ties with the Muslim brotherhood, and called a "Radicalization incubator" by the NYPD. 

I assume the last part is true, and it appears that people in the MSA have been found to be terrorist sympathizers, including MSA’s national president from 1983, Abdurrahman Alamoudi. 

I question sources and basically don't trust any when it comes to some issues, so I don't know what's accurate or not, but it's something to look into. 

(don't know why font got big - not intentional.- ok fixed)

Edited by grego

20 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Looks like Trump just granted clemency to Alice Johnson.  Good news for once. My hope is for him to look at the issue overall and encourage policy changes. Probably asking too much. I am sure Sessions doesn't like it.

Happy for her, but ears perked for who he pardons next.

btw, i dont know if racism would be the reason for pushback (or main reason). nikki haley, bobby jindal and tim scott have had success in conservative areas. 

it could be religious bigotry, though, if he in fact has no radical ties and one assumes that he does. 

13 minutes ago, grego said:

btw, i dont know if racism would be the reason for pushback (or main reason). nikki haley, bobby jindal and tim scott have had success in conservative areas. 

it could be religious bigotry, though, if he in fact has no radical ties and one assumes that he does. 

Well, radical Hindu's don't blow stuff up... in the USA. They only do that in India. When they get here then we'll label them as terrorist sympathizers based on religion.

55 minutes ago, grego said:

I did a very quick search about this. Apparently he was VP of a chapter of the Muslim student association, which has been accused of ties with the Muslim brotherhood, and called a "Radicalization incubator" by the NYPD. 

I assume the last part is true, and it appears that people in the MSA have been found to be terrorist sympathizers, including MSA’s national president from 1983, Abdurrahman Alamoudi. 

I question sources and basically don't trust any when it comes to some issues, so I don't know what's accurate or not, but it's something to look into. 

(don't know why font got big - not intentional.- ok fixed)

My dude, you have a thing for justifying bigotry against Muslims don't you?

The Muslim Brotherhood claim was fact-checked by HuffPo and I'm not going to do the due diligence of linking it again. Please open the article and read it yourself.

Pretty much every university in the US has an MSA chapter. Most Muslim students on campus are usually affiliated with it. As far as the "radicalization incubator" statement from the NYPD, it's from a 2007 report that is long debunked for being a piece of absolutely terrible analysis and is not taken seriously by anyone working in counterterrorism. The entire report labeled any community of Muslims as a "radicalization incubator", simply because sometimes Muslim's in America get radicalized.

The report was widely discredited to the point that the NYPD no longer actively links to it: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/public_information/NYPD_Report-Radicalization_in_the_West.pdf

This report was a vehicle to initiate a mass surveillance program against Muslim communities in the North East by the NYPD. This program produced zero leads, got nothing done and the AP eventually won a pulitzer for exposing how it violated the civil rights of Muslim Americans. 

But the redactions and debunking hasn't stop bad actors in the right wing community from using it as a vehicle to smear prominent Muslim's in America, like what is happening in Michigan.

I'm not even religious, not a fan of Islamic theology but in my time in college, I helped some friends who were in MSA with various events. I look forward to being accused of my ties to Radical Islamists. Also paging @SkinsHokieFan who I am certain was likely a member of MSA in his time in college. Please come explain your ties to radicals. :rofl89:

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3