Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Never seen him before, thanks for posting that g

I am cynical/skeptical to the point that I do not believe you can fix these people. First and foremost we have to stop them from being an active threat to the country, but fixing them? How? Talk therapy? That's kinda how they went crazy

Pakman is very analytical and cerebral in his commentary and points. I really like his processing of information. 

Another one is Brian Tyler Cohen if you have not seen him. Here he debates Tomi Lauren. It's hilarious as he destroys her. 

I have to admit, one of the worst parts of this whole thing has been just how much I have to remember, all the names and faces and places and manufactured horse****- it is exhausting. Even the people working to sort it all out and help explain it just become another entry in the files......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I don't see it.  Then again...I'm totally Psmitten by Psaki.

I was tempted to respond with a photo of Sarah Sanders, but we really shouldn’t be judging these women by their looks.  Press secretary isn’t a modeling job.  I want a capable professional that can do the job well, that’s all that should matter.  

Kayleigh tried to pass an empty book off as a health care plan and got caught.  Also, like all of Trumps Press Secretaries, she often seemed to not be on the same page with the President.   She would offer interpretations of Trumps tweets only to be contradicted by the president later that same day.  Press briefings always devolved into arguments and confusion.  

I expect better from Psaki and the administration she’s a part of.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

So many bone spurs.

Well he volunteered "to be" an Army Ranger.  As in, maybe he tried to join the Rangers.  Doesn't mean that they actually took him.  Its a spin on "Was eventually rejected from the Army Rangers".  Not that there's any shame in that.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, China said:

Not home.  To his temporary residence.  Trump doesn't have a home.  People in NY don't want him.  People by Mar-a-Lago don't want him.  Scotland doesn't want him.  I doubt his family really wants him, except insomuch as they can get money out of him.  They say home is where the heart is.  He has no heart, so he has no home.

Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a 'sad' and 'dispirited' place since Trump moved in, author says

Former President Donald Trump's return to his glitzy Florida golf resort - Mar-a-Lago - has reportedly not been met with fanfare by the club's wealthy members.

Mar-a-Lago's mood is "dispirited," and people are canceling their memberships, the author of a book on the resort told MSNBC.

"I've talked to a bunch of people the last couple of days," Laurence Leamer told the cable channel. "A lot of people have quit Mar-a-Lago."

The author of "Mar-a-Lago: Inside the Gates of Power at Donald Trump's Presidential Palace" then remarked that members are leaving due to concerns that they might be featured in newspaper articles.

Leamer says Trump's declining popularity has also turned off members.

He told MSNBC: "They don't want anything to do with Donald Trump. Many of the members, they're not going there very often because it's a very dispirited place."

He continued: "It's a sad place for Trump to be hanging out. It's not what it was."

Leamer later added: "They're walking away from him. Even here, people don't like him."

Members, who pay $200,000 to join the club, have voiced their concern about Trump's return to Mar-a-Lago.

His neighbors are reportedly taking legal action to try and prevent the move from becoming permanent, according to The Washington Post.

The neighbors wrote a secret letter to Palm Beach authorities and the US Secret Service arguing that Trump has no legal right to live at Mar-a-Lago full-time, The Post reported.

It said that authorities should notify Trump that he is not allowed to become a permanent resident to avoid an "embarrassing situation" whereby he would be evicted, the paper said.

Click on the link for the full article