Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

38 minutes ago, Hersh said:

she has zero charisma let alone any ethics or morals. 

Yes, but can the last two make up for the first?  

(I'm thinking, probably not.)  

7 minutes ago, clietas said:

I'm sure Trump no longer being the President has zero to do with all the Mar a Lago membership cancelations. 😐

Maybe he should have un-tripled the prices, once he wasn't in the favor-granting business?  

Edited by Larry

32 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Sen. Tom Cotton, R, Arkansas, falsely claims he was a U.S. Ranger.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R, North Carolina, falsely claims he was accepted to the U.S. Naval Academy.

Current military or veterans care to respond?

Not the first, won’t be the last.

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not the first, won’t be the last.

Ikr? 

I would never claim to be anything other than an undesignated SN, (E-3), and all I ever really accomplished was painting a ship, moving it around a few hurricanes, and learning how to function...find water, build a shelter, then find food, know how to kill a fire. 

Wasn't much, but I'll never say I did something I didn't. 

• Thanks 1

Kellyanne Conway Accused of Posting Topless Photo of Her 16-Year-Old Daughter on Twitter

Kellyanne Conway, ex-counselor to disgraced former President Trump, allegedly posted a topless picture of her daughter Claudia, 16, on Twitter on Monday.

Reached for comment, a Twitter rep told Variety the company’s teams are investigating the incident. Kellyanne Conway could not be reached for comment.

According to screen captures posted by users on social media, Kellyanne Conway’s account (@KellyannePolls) shared an image of her topless teenage daughter using Twitter’s recently launched Fleets feature, which deletes posts after a 24-hour period (similar to Instagram and Snapchat’s stories). The Fleet was removed but not before Twitter users documented it.

On TikTok, Claudia Conway on Monday posted videos confirming that the picture was authentic; those have since been deleted from her TikTok account but Twitter users reposted copies of the videos. In the videos, a visibly upset Claudia Conway speculated that her mother may have accidentally posted the image. “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of it to use against me one day and then somebody hacked her or something,” she said. “I’m literally at a loss for words. If you see it, report it.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Confused 1