Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Draft Day Thread

Wildbunny

From Twitter:

To clarify the trade, the 49ers get 44 and the Redskins 5th rd pick at 142, and the Redskins get the 49ers 2nd round pick at 59 and their 3rd round pick at 74.

That's not bad at all. We move down 15 spots now but get to move up 68 spots later.

Just now, Califan007 said:

I guess we know now who asked him if he likes men lol...

Lol.  Mayock was real cagey at the start of the draft today referring to a story they know about him but he didn't reveal what it is.

For me I love Guice but if the dude is nutty than I get why they'd pass.  But yeah who knows?

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

From Twitter:

To clarify the trade, the 49ers get 44 and the Redskins 5th rd pick at 142, and the Redskins get the 49ers 2nd round pick at 59 and their 3rd round pick at 74.

That's not bad at all. We move down 15 spots now but get to move up 68 spots later.

Ugh.  Sounded better before our 5th was involved.  Still had to do it though.

6 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

We got pick #10 in round 3. So yeah, it's the early one. Not quite so sad about that 5th now.

The Redskins had 2 5th-round picks.  Great job and I do believe Guice will fall to the Redskins if they want him in this round.

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

I agree, but we did have 2 5th rounders. So we've still got a pick in each round.

It was our earlier 5th, so I'm still a little upset, but not too much.

Yeah, my only problem with it is I think they were obsessed with getting that third back so they could say the trade was Fuller for Smith.

Archived