Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

32 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I think you are giving Cohen too much credit. He's the guy that pays off hoo-ors. He's not laundering money. If that is being done at all, it's being done overseas in ways that you aren't going to catch by raining an office in Manhattan.

I agree Cohen isn't laundering money, I think he knows about how the Russians laundered money through Trump properties, because he's Trump's confidant.

50 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I agree Cohen isn't laundering money, I think he knows about how the Russians laundered money through Trump properties, because he's Trump's confidant.

I always thought that the way they'd go would be Russian interests putting funds into offshore accounts for folks like Cohen and Hannity. Money that never enters the US.

For the RE deals, the money comes in, purchase price is inflated over fair market value. Trump makes more money than he should have, it's his fee for the transaction. Russian then waits a year (long term investment for long term capital gains tax purposes) if they sell at a profit, or they sell at a loss, instant clean money. Because Trump doesn't inquire where money is coming from so can say he didn't know it was dirty. He sold lots of condos that way. Russian mob money. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/trump-financial-ties-russia-money-laundering-banks-oligarchs-manafort/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Interesting that Hannity would be jumping into a selfie with those three. Not quite sure what to make of that. I feel like they are mortal enemies or something. 

It's a game. Football players from different teams don't generally hate each other off the field, more like they share a bond from having a common experience.

Though my guess is they all think Hannity is a douche.

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

It's a game. Football players from different teams don't generally hate each other off the field, more like they share a bond from having a common experience.

Though my guess is they all think Hannity is a douche.

many people, particularly his former staff, say that Hannity is the nicest guy in the world.

I would normally side eye it, but a lot of O'Reilly's former staff hate him and think he is a monster

Make of that as you will.

50 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

many people, particularly his former staff, say that Hannity is the nicest guy in the world.

I would normally side eye it, but a lot of O'Reilly's former staff hate him and think he is a monster

Make of that as you will.

Nothing personal, just business...

48 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They can't have O'Reilly and Hannity go down in such close proximity to one another, especially mixing in Laura Ingraham's latest dumb stunt of picking on one of the Parkland kids.

The sooner they all crash and burn, the better. They're just the reprehensible public face of a reprehensible party.

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

The sooner they all crash and burn, the better. They're just the reprehensible public face of a reprehensible party.

I don't disagree.  But they're going to back Hannity here until there's a big public backlash.  

But I don't think there will be.  O'Reilly being a scumbag and Ingraham picking on a high schooler who just had his school shot up are things that everyone can view as reprehensible.  The court of public opinion isn't going to care too much about Hannity having the same lawyer as Trump.  There's not enough of a victim card to be played here.

Archived