Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

It's true. Nobody even blinks an eye at what Cohen could possibly flip on him for. It's just assumed he's dirty in countless ways, literally. There will probably never be an end to the accounting for the amount of criminality and fraud that Trump is part and parcel to.

He criticized Obama heavily for foreclosures as well, all while capitalizing and profiting off them. 

I don’t actually have a problem with him owning hundreds of homes if thats how he wants to spend and invest his money. 

I mean, he’s pretty much a hypocritical scumbag based on his stances toward these things but that’s not really anything new with him 

Manafort has enough for some state prosecutions, VA State income tax dodges, maybe other states, and I am sure Mueller has shared information with the relevant states. Pardon proof.

Flynn and the others who flipped won't get squat from Trump. Not loyal in his eyes.

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Manafort has enough for some state prosecutions, VA State income tax dodges, maybe other states, and I am sure Mueller has shared information with the relevant states. Pardon proof.

Flynn and the others who flipped won't get squat from Trump. Not loyal in his eyes.

I just hope he can't pardon his own dick. 

Cuz that's how he blew it.  ?

Archived