Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TV Actresses Grace Park, Nicki Clyne, Kristin Kreuk were active in NXIVM Cult – now busted for branding and blackmailing women

The Evil Genius

Crossfit was invented by the pharma business ... it's a pathway to visit an orthopedic surgeon who gets them hooked on painkillers and it all goes from there. ?

NXIVM ... seems to be appealing to "next level". People like that mystique ****. Not Mastermind but Beyond Mastermind. 

it seems to be a common characteristic that people who are below average in life are attracted by the promise of being 'elite'. Maybe they should just try and show up every day and be aim to be consistently above average. ?

Then you won't end up being a branded sex slave for some freaky Canadian.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

i don;t know anything about this story... and i know even less after reading that original article.   It looks like it was written by a 4th grader after 15 pepsis, and then edited by an orangutan.

So written by Trump?

Oops, think he's diet coke. 

• Haha 1

Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for Nxivm

A doctor described as the resident physician to the twisted upstate sex cult Nxivm has been charged by a state oversight board with illegally conducting human experiments.

The action comes eight months after the state Health Department refused to act on a complaint from a former cult member who alleged that Dr. Brandon Porter, 44, forced her to watch disturbing rape and dismemberment videos for a “fright study” he was conducting.

Jennifer Kobelt, the former member of the notorious cult whose leaders are accused of brainwashing and blackmailing women into becoming sex slaves, said in her August 2017 complaint that Porter may have performed his “fright study” on as many as 100 people.

“He continued to film my reaction for at least 10 minutes as I just sat there, dry heaving like I was going to puke and crying very hard,” Kobelt, a Canadian actress, said in the complaint to the Health Department, adding that Porter began showing her the violent images without warning.

“He failed me, not only as a friend but as the medical practitioner I had trusted on numerous occasions with my health while I was in New York,” Kobelt said in the complaint.

In a Sept. 6, 2017, letter, the state Office of Professional Medical Conduct told Kobelt it would not investigate Porter, adding that “the issues you have described are not medical misconduct.”

But the OMPC has now accused Porter of moral unfitness, gross negligence and gross incompetence among other charges. He is accused of showing “human subjects an actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machetes; and violent film clips, including a male African American being viciously stomped by a Nazi; a conscious male being forced to eat a portion of his own brain matter; and a graphic gang rape.”

He is also charged with violating state law for improperly conducting studies on obsessive compulsive disorder, Tourette’s syndrome and one monitoring the brain waves of those who attended Nxivm programs.

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting article. Cults are a bad and dangerous thing. I really watched out for my daughter when she was growing up, and thankfully some things happened where I put my foot down and she survived without much damage. 

It's hard to break adults out of these cults.

On 4/30/2018 at 2:06 PM, mcsluggo said:

i don;t know anything about this story... and i know even less after reading that original article.   It looks like it was written by a 4th grader after 15 pepsis, and then edited by an orangutan.

This isn't the only article on this subject written terribly.  I've read a few trying to make sense of it, and it seems like every news service has assigned the writing to unqualified interns.  

39 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

@LadySkinsFan , I have a hard time understanding how folks around our age even fall for this mess. Then again stick with it. 

Aren't they all a cult of some sort though ? 

I wonder if stoned to death means something different than the way I interpreted it. Hmmm...

The smartass in me says the same way people fall for getting saved (or join fraternities/sororities). But to be fair, that usually doesn't end in orgies.  Just bad missionaries. ?

In the end though, it's probably all about depression, low self worth, or some other drug to make yourself feel better. Then you're in too deep.

It does seem that Mack enjoyed her role in DOS/NVIXM though, based on some of the articles. So maybe she's just a bad seed to begin with. Who knows.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Heiress charged with aiding alleged cult, free on $100M bond

NEW YORK (AP) — An heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune and three other people were arrested on Tuesday in connection with the investigation of a self-improvement organization accused of branding some of its female followers and forcing them into unwanted sex.

Clare Bronfman, 39, a daughter of the late billionaire philanthropist and former Seagram chairman Edgar Bronfman Sr., surrendered to the FBI and pleaded not guilty to racketeering charges.

She was freed from custody following a late-afternoon court appearance where she pledged to post a $100 million bond to ensure her return to court.

U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis set the high amount after hearing prosecutors label her a flight risk and learning she has a net worth of roughly $200 million, including a stake in an island resort in Fiji.

Bronfman, who appeared in court wearing flip-flops and a T-shirt, didn’t comment as she left a federal courthouse in Brooklyn. She was to remain under house arrest following her release.

A former competitor in international equestrian show jumping competitions, Bronfman is accused in an indictment of taking a number of steps to help NXIVM’s founder and leader, Keith Raniere, exercise control over members of the upstate New York group, including identity theft, interception of electronic communications and money laundering.

She was part of an “inner circle” of loyalists who “committed a broad range of serious crimes from identity theft and obstruction of justice to sex trafficking, all to promote and protect Raniere and NXIVM,” U.S. Attorney Richard Donoghue said in a statement.

34 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Will restate my belief that people that inherited a lot of money and have been filthy rich their entire lives are the most ****ed up people. 

Can someone give me filthy amounts of money so we can test whether people who are given bucket load of money in their 30's get ****ed up too?

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Will restate my belief that people that inherited a lot of money and have been filthy rich their entire lives are the most ****ed up people. 

I’ve known a lot of self made rich people, and they all seemed determined to force their kids to get crappy jobs and spend time with regular or poor people.  They’re all adamant that they want their kids to know what real life is like and to appreciate how fortunate they are.  I suspect there’s more to it than simple gratitude.  Part of it is that their new status has put them in the same rooms, the private ones, with old money... and it scared the **** out of them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I’ve known a lot of self made rich people, and they all seemed determined to force their kids to get crappy jobs and spend time with regular or poor people.  They’re all adamant that they want their kids to know what real life is like and to appreciate how fortunate they are.  I suspect there’s more to it than simple gratitude.  Part of it is that their new status has put them in the same rooms, the private ones, with old money... and it scared the **** out of them.  

Agree 100%.  I am working on being one of those self-made people, and I have been in the room with the old money (people my age).  And this is exactly where my belief comes from that they are really ****ed up.  

Does anyone remember the story about Jack Kent Cooke's daughter beating some dude up?  I forget the details, I remember that she had a ****ing glass purse and committed a hate crime.  :wacko:

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Agree 100%.  I am working on being one of those self-made people, and I have been in the room with the old money (people my age).  And this is exactly where my belief comes from that they are really ****ed up.  

Does anyone remember the story about Jack Kent Cooke's daughter beating some dude up?  I forget the details, I remember that she had a ****ing glass purse and committed a hate crime.  :wacko:

The scary part is that those really ****ed up people, largely run the world. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...

‘Smallville’ Star Allison Mack Cites Scientology As Defense In Federal Court Case

Lawyers for accused Nxivm sex-slave cult leader and former Smallville star Allison Mack are arguing that she isn’t guilty of inducing forced labor if the Church of Scientology isn’t guilty of the same charge.

In court papers filed yesterday in Brooklyn Federal Court, Mack’s lawyers argued that Mack’s threat to release naked photos and disparaging statements made by cult members against their relatives doesn’t rise to the threat of “serious harm” required to prove someone engaged in forced labor.

Mack and Nxivm leader Keith Raniere are accused of using the photos and statements to get free work and to force sex with Raniere.

“The government argues that Ms. Mack obtained forced labor through ‘threats of serious harm,’ with serious harm being the embarrassment that would result from the exposure of one’s collateral,” the court filing said. “Courts have found, however, that such an outcome, albeit embarrassing, does not amount to serious harm under the statute.”

The argument cites a 2009 case in which a couple unsuccessfully sued the Church of Scientology for forced labor.

“The court did not find that plaintiffs were compelled to remain in the organization even though, if they chose to leave, they would be ‘excommunicated’ from their friends and family and labeled a ‘dissenter,’” Mack’s lawyers said. “The threat of reputational damage and isolation from loved ones therefore did not qualify as serious harm.”

Mack has been out on a $5 million bond since her spring arrest on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy. She was indicted along with Keith Raniere, the purported leader of a self-help program. Both face mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years to life in prison if convicted. 

I mean, it's absurd in this day and age with all the notoriety that's been brought on Scientology that they still get away with stuff.  Mack having to call them out shouldnt be necessary.

But people leave Scientology and report actual physical harm and imprisonment.  I mean, on the Leah Remini show, they had a lady that had to hide in the trunk of a car to escape.  If Mack's lawyers can only cite one case where embarrassment was the only thing keeping people there, that says a lot about how little the authorities care, but wanna spend resources chasing Nxivm.

Edited by justice98