Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Add Lavar Arrington to that list, even though he had his reasons probably more so than others.

That said, I personally thought Francis was meh and my level of excitement for him playing meaningful snaps in 2018 is that of a corpse.  Not a good look for him to go whining particularly when he's most likely a longshot to be a NYG come September.

AJ is a bum..When he’s here collecting a check the team is great..He gets replaced with cheaper,better versions and now he’s All Butt Hurt!!!..that’s all good,when the Giants cut his Ass and he’s looking for team #7 to sign him-just remember...Same thing that makes ya laugh is gonna Make ya Cry!!!!..

13 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

yup...

I think AJ’s biggest problem is that he didn’t feel ‘appreciated’ by the Redskins org. Since he is now on his 6th NFL team... I wonder what his pre-requisites/rules are for feeling appreciated? What does a team have to do... to make one feel appreciated? Is it simply not to be cut? Or is it to pay you what you think you’re worth? To announce you as a starter without earning it?

12 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I think AJ’s biggest problem is that he didn’t feel ‘appreciated’ by the Redskins org. Since he is now on his 6th NFL team... I wonder what his pre-requisites/rules are for feeling appreciated? What does a team have to do... to make one feel appreciated? Is it simply not to be cut? Or is it to pay you what you think you’re worth? To announce you as a starter without earning it?

Garden variety narcissistic personality disorder.  That said, this narcissist's rant is now front page news on cnn.com (right underneath the cheerleader story)

Shameful how digital media seems to be a microphone for the most mentally ill among us

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Garden variety narcissistic personality disorder.  That said, this narcissist's rant is now front page news on cnn.com (right underneath the cheerleader story)

Shameful how digital media seems to be a microphone for the most mentally ill among us

I can see how one can come to that conclusion. Ironically, I’d argue it’s more of a ‘low self-esteem / self-worth” problem :-) Only a person with low self-value would put the responsibility of being loved (and every manifestation of it — respected, appreciated, etc) onto other people/entities. Looking for it outside of ourselves (validation, recognition, etc).

I think it’s nothing more than an expression of pain. He’s hurt. And posting that picture is over-compensating for that pain.... by releasing through sarcasm and insult. And his pain so deep... that even celebrating signing with a new team wasn’t enough to overcome it. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

7 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I can see how one can come to that conclusion. Ironically, I’d argue it’s more of a ‘low self-esteem / self-worth” problem :-) Only a person with low self-value would put the responsibility of being loved (and every manifestation of it — respected, appreciated, etc) onto other people/entities. Looking for it outside of ourselves (validation, recognition, etc).

I think it’s nothing more than an expression of pain. He’s hurt. And posting that picture is over-compensating for that pain.... by releasing through sarcasm and insult. And his pain so deep... that even celebrating signing with a new team wasn’t enough to overcome it. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

?..boo-hoo!!!!...I get paid insane money to play a game for a living(and not very well to be on his 7th team obviously!!)..

27 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

?..boo-hoo!!!!...I get paid insane money to play a game for a living(and not very well to be on his 7th team obviously!!)..

I don’t think the lack of appreciation stems from his salary. He signed a contract... so he was clearly willing to accept his salary. And it wasn’t until he was cut that he felt under-appreciated. It must be that he held an expectation that he contributed enough to warrant remaining on the team. While the reality is.... people get fired/let go for innumerable reasons... many of which have nothing to do with performance.

But the pain from rejection, betrayal and abandonment is real. :-)

Well AJ what a prick.

I was kind of surprised we cut him this early, thought he'd stick around through camp. So we cut him early, you know maybe that was good for him in that he got an early chance to hook on somewhere else.

Slagging off previous employers in a small pool of opportunity. Tool. Enjoy being used over by the Gnats as a second team camp fodder play thing for Barkley.

1 minute ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

So Kurt Conners no longer has the highest per year salary or guarantees.  Exactly what we kept saying to the ohmygodheisnotworththatmuch crowd.  Todays blockbuster deal is tomorrows middle of the pack contract.

Clear difference being Kurts Already Goners deal is only for three years then he gets to go fishing again.

41 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hate to break it to you AJ, but it doesn't mean you "balled out".  Just meant you were the best of an extremely bad group.

Annnnnd when did the whole “Ball Out” thing happened with him???..I watched every single game he played last year,can’t remember not a single time I heard him name mentioned???..oh,that’s right..may had been when 9/10th’s of our d-line was hurt on the bench when he actually saw a field other than warmups..the way our team was put together last season due to injury,you’re waving the Balled Out card....uuuum,No sir..you were kinda like the prettiest turd in the bowl(maybe once or twice TOPS!!!)..yeah,I’d brag!(get ready to be job hunting in a couple weeks there buddy..the gnants got a decent line and you would definitely be their weakest link!!)

All of us should understand what AJ is going through. Who hasn't had that moment of rage, confusion, or frustration in the aftermath of being let go or fired? The lucky (or wise) among us know not to vent publicly when that flush of heat is in our veins, but Francis' reaction...? All too human. All too normal.

14 minutes ago, Burgold said:

All of us should understand what AJ is going through. Who hasn't had that moment of rage, confusion, or frustration in the aftermath of being let go or fired? The lucky (or wise) among us know not to vent publicly when that flush of heat is in our veins, but Francis' reaction...? All too human. All too normal.

Yup..People post waaaaay too much on line..and people loose their jobs over it,and some find it Even harder to get them over the stuff they post!!..I got a good feeling he’ll be the later of the two really soon!!..Human or not..you gotta at least be good at what ya do before ya start bumping your gums and trashing someone who gave you a 1-32 chance of working in a very specific environment at all..now all he’s done is play his way thru almost 25% of the league already and showed his Ass leaving here..Best believe when(not if)he gets cut,he’ll be playing xbox for quite a while before the next team gives him a call(he really ain’t that good,just gonna be a camp body till the end of summer)..he’ll see us twice a season,but that’s only if he buys two tickets to two different games somewhere..I hate when a JAG leaves and talks like he did something and is sooo much better off..Naw Bum,if you were any good ya might would still have a job here ya think???

AJ is a bum!

So to me, A.J. Francis is pulling a Keenan Robinson. Sounds like sour grapes to me. He rips the Redskins on how they handled his release. I'm calling this bull**** in 113 degree weather.

Ok A.J., tell me this one thing and I'll leave you the hell alone....

You have a problem with the logo being racist, yet you played for the team. And for all intents and purposes you would have played this year if you wouldn't have gotten the boot, right? No need to answer.

Oh yea one more thing.......You're quoted as saying that you're "So grateful that I’m out of there" 

Hmm....

Child please!!! This is the most bama **** I've ever heard!!! 

But of course, the Washington Post grab this **** by the horns and decide that its news worthy. The Post is becoming less and less ethical and more whining, irrelevant, agenda driven (fill in the blank because, I wanna call them something else, but I don't want to get banned) (for a lack of a better term).

So Scott Allen is a reporter with the Washington Post. I'll be sure to keep an eye on his articles as it relates to the Redskins to see if he is unbiased or not. Chances are he's not. So **** 'em!

AJ, take yo ass up the 95 and get cut by the Giants. You've been cut by two other teams now. I won't talk about your wrap career, but that's fairly apparent as well. 

You see how quick this bama hit the media? He finally got a mic in his mouth and look what he says. No tellin' what he was sayin' in the locker room. Its probably why nobody spoke to him on his way out. 

Anyway.......gone with the **** son!!!  

2 hours ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

So Kurt Conners no longer has the highest per year salary or guarantees.  Exactly what we kept saying to the ohmygodheisnotworththatmuch crowd.  Todays blockbuster deal is tomorrows middle of the pack contract.

Yep...Todays $30 MILLION dollar contract is tomorrows $30 million dollar contract. and the year after that, and the year after that, But in 10 years or so, it really won't be all that much. Smart teams will see the wisdom in this and start seeking 12 year contracts

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

Not sure about that son. This bama loves attention. Always has.....

He did that bull**** local news piece a while back with him doing a weak ass rap show after a game, driving Uber and talking about being an actor or some ****......

Be a damn football player!!!; make a ****in' team bruh!!! You give the terps a bad name with yo dancin' bear lookin' ass.

He gets no excuses because, rest assured, his ass is not going to rescind his rant. I get so tired of these Francis, Craven, Robinson characters. Every single one of them have soft ass tendencies. Cravens with his silly ass twitter video. We just saw Francis. And Robinson was just wrong on so many levels. 

Finally....AJ Francis is indeed THE bama of the week, weak weak.....

Archived