Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

7mil...he'd be signed by now, got to get realistic here. His demands will be way in excess of that right now so how the hell we signing him for 7mil per year. 

You think Hankins is there for 7mil. Really.

I think he would jump all over 7m per year, we could offer him 4 years 28m but give him a slightly higher than normal guarantee of say 18/20m.

Just my opinion.

HTTR 

6 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

I think he would jump all over 7m per year, we could offer him 4 years 28m but give him a slightly higher than normal guarantee of say 18/20m.

Just my opinion.

HTTR 

I think that is way overvaluing him but leaving that aside the reports from the Redskins reporters have all been pretty consistent that Bruce is only offering a 1 year deal.  In reading the tea leaves we are probably coming in at around the 5m mark at this point whilst Hankins and his agent feel that if he was worth 10m last year then that should be the floor on what they will take this year.  The reality is he is not getting close to 10m and FA is winding down but he is going to have to come down a long way before we get back in.

23 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Just my opinion.

HTTR 

At this stage I think that is probably more than treble the guaranteed money on offer here. Will wait and see what he eventually signs up to.

3 hours ago, HardcoreZorn said:

Moreau will be the best player in our secondary come the end of the season. My bold prediction. Really stinks we lost Fuller though...

How did you feel about Zorn?

Asking for a friend.

20 hours ago, Califan007 said:

I think you think you're making good points lol...You're not. At all.

Your points are all over the place, you throw in strawman arguments apparently for ****s and giggles, and your answers in this post actually show how completely off your earlier post was, you just don't realize it. Jeebus, dude lol...

But I get it...if you didn't have your hatred of Snyder you wouldn't know what to post. Maybe the best pastrami sandwich you've ever had or some **** like that there. 

What is your argument? What about those 4 or 5 times we sporadically we won 9 or 10 games, and that was our peak?

You have no argument, because the last 25 years says otherwise.

Congratulations we are not the Browns, but we are in great contention to be that worst team after the Browns since 1992.

13 minutes ago, DC9 said:

How did you feel about Zorn?

Asking for a friend.

LOL I’ve never seen such a buffoon in action. Still have nightmares of that fake punt pass with Hunter Smith and we lined up, looked like total idiots, then called a timeout. Only to come out in the same formation again. Needless to say, the play didn’t work. Zorn was truly another kind of special. So basically a long winded way of saying that I was not hardcore for zorn. His shades were dreamy though. 

22 hours ago, DC9 said:

So help me here... 

If the Redskins lucked into the best touchdown scorer of his generation and failed to build a team around him until he was 30.... Oh, and the owner literally got into a fight with a fan at a game.... how would the press treat them?

If the Redskins sucked royally for years so that they could luck into not one, but TWO GENERATIONAL talents - one with a golden arm, when that could score when he wanted and graduated college when he was 18 so that he could play in the majors - and didn't build a good enough team around them  to even make it out of the first round FOUR times - and are now on the verge of losing said 18 year old to a rival and have had all kinds of clubhouse problems that aren't well publicized because credentials get pulled from the press members who report them.... how would the press treat them?

The Wizards are full on stupid, and I don't really pay attention to basketball, but they're a Ted team and I'm sure you could have an example...

Point is, these dudes are still bringing up **** from like 10-20 years ago in their pieces.  Yeah?  Ted assaulted a fan AT Verizon Center in like 2004.  That was barely covered.  Ted didn't fire McPhee (Who was GM for almost 20 years and won nothing) until he traded Forsberg for "being slow" for a dude who played 8 games for the Caps.  Ted doesn't hire coaches who know more than him or his GMs (Same with the Nats and Rizzo) until the most recent hires.  All kinds of passes and the same problems year in and year out with those teams.

Your post is perfectly bad.  Miss me with the next one.

Ted isn't the greatest, but hey at least he can put winning teams together (more so the Caps). I can't blame him for the lack of postseason success, the Caps had everything and they still couldn't win.

Nationals.... Redskins should dream of having a GM like Rizzo. And why are we comparing an expansion/Relocated team from 2003, who has won their division more than the Skins have to since they came to DC. 

And Lol at the people saying I am not a skins fan.... no I just calling it how it obviously is. Defending Dan Snyder and his management in how they have run the team, is the equivalent of saying the current Patriots management has been stupid for the last 25 years.

Are the other Owners in DC perfect... No, would I take them over Snyder? Yeah definitely

27 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

And Lol at the people saying I am not a skins fan.... no I just calling it how it obviously is. Defending Dan Snyder and his management in how they have run the team, is the equivalent of saying the current Patriots management has been stupid for the last 25 years.

you don't get to decide how things "obviously" are

1 hour ago, HardcoreZorn said:

LOL I’ve never seen such a buffoon in action. Still have nightmares of that fake punt pass with Hunter Smith and we lined up, looked like total idiots, then called a timeout. Only to come out in the same formation again. Needless to say, the play didn’t work. Zorn was truly another kind of special. So basically a long winded way of saying that I was not hardcore for zorn. His shades were dreamy though. 

The swinging gate ... let us never speak of this again!

1 hour ago, Skins199021 said:

Ted isn't the greatest, but hey at least he can put winning teams together (more so the Caps). I can't blame him for the lack of postseason success, the Caps had everything and they still couldn't win.

Nationals.... Redskins should dream of having a GM like Rizzo. And why are we comparing an expansion/Relocated team from 2003, who has won their division more than the Skins have to since they came to DC. 

Are the other Owners in DC perfect... No, would I take them over Snyder? Yeah definitely

Ironically enough I'm reading this post while watching the Caps in the first game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs after winning their division.  What I would trade in order for the Redskins to have the same resume over the last 10 years as the Caps have... Does it suck to fall victim to the 'DC Curse' year in and year out in the playoffs if you're a fan of the Nats, Caps, Wiz?  Sure... but in order to lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.... you have to be in the playoffs.  

Just now, OVCChairman said:

Ironically enough I'm reading this post while watching the Caps in the first game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs after winning their division.  What I would trade in order for the Redskins to have the same resume over the last 10 years as the Caps have... Does it suck to fall victim to the 'DC Curse' year in and year out in the playoffs if you're a fan of the Nats, Caps, Wiz?  Sure... but in order to lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.... you have to be in the playoffs.  

Nope. I don’t want low standards. 

Caps making the playoffs every year and not advancing is horrible. Their division banners and Presidents trophies are garbage and meaningless. I’m not proud of their last 10 years at all. You play to win a cup. You don’t win a cup, you’ve failed.  Penguins fans are laughing at the worthless cloths hanging in Capital One Arena.

Ask Eagles fans what was better: winning all those divisions, playoff games and making to the big one only to lose for 15 years or winning it all last year.

No sir, I’d rather not go if we don’t have a chance to win it all and each time the Skins have been in it, they’ve had no chance.

Just now, pjfootballer said:

Nope. I don’t want low standards. 

Caps making the playoffs every year and not advancing is horrible. Their division banners and Presidents trophies are garbage and meaningless. I’m not proud of their last 10 years at all. You play to win a cup. You don’t win a cup, you’ve failed.  Penguins fans are laughing at the worthless cloths hanging in Capital One Arena.

Ask Eagles fans what was better: winning all those divisions, playoff games and making to the big one only to lose for 15 years or winning it all last year.

No sir, I’d rather not go if we don’t have a chance to win it all and each time the Skins have been in it, they’ve had no chance.

Are you more proud of the Redskins last 10 years?  I didn't say I was happy with the Caps production... but I'd trade quite a bit for that same resume to be residing at Fedex Field.  OF COURSE I want more than that... You always play for a ring, but would you rather have what the Redskins have had over the last 10 years than what the Caps have had?  

14 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

Are you more proud of the Redskins last 10 years?  I didn't say I was happy with the Caps production... but I'd trade quite a bit for that same resume to be residing at Fedex Field.  OF COURSE I want more than that... You always play for a ring, but would you rather have what the Redskins have had over the last 10 years than what the Caps have had?  

Simple answer. Neither. Both aren’t good enough.

I’d love to have at least one cup for the Caps and at least one Lombardi for the Skins. 

Im not choosing suck, mediocre or above average.

9 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Simple answer. Neither. Both aren’t good enough.

I’d love to have at least one cup for the Caps and at least one Lombardi for the Skins. 

Im not choosing suck, mediocre or above average.

As a Redskins fan, I'd still love to be sitting here talking to you guys about how we had won the NFC East in 7 of the last 10 seasons, having won playoff games in 5 of those 7 appearances and how now we need to get over the hump and figure out how to move on.  Didn't say I'd settle for it, but would LOVE to have my expectations raised to that level. 

Archived