Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

27 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Yes, Junior Gillette

Junior Gallete isn't going for Finlay's job. He's going for Robert Henson's job. Someone's gotta be the washed up ex-Redskins LB who has so much to say about so little. When he plugs his audio cable into his Redskins themed smartphone, he's "plugged in to the team".

4 hours ago, ntotoro said:

Qualifications required for the position: Ten years racquetball experience, certification in CompTIA BootLicking+, minimum five years experience with Coors Light.

Don't forget a thumb that smells like doo doo from having a thumb up the arse for inordinate amounts of time, while telling the public we're close. Somebody needs to spray the buildin' after Bruce leaves. 

giphy1.gif.f894bd1656be27ad8d4d1a4e099a5e84.gif

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

BS or not, this potential Pats video scandal dustup creates nice cover if Snyder wants to admit a mistake but not be the lead story on ESPN for multiple days.

The Pats scandal opens the door for McDaniels to take over as head coach and Brady to retire there. Leaving the door open to Bellichick to become the GM and Head coach of the Redskins.

Can the mods promise that if Bruce is fired it will go in its own thread along with maybe one other discussion thread?  I just do not understand why I didn't know Trent Williams had another interview where he talks specifically about Bruce and how that went down and it's not its own thread. 

11 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The Pats scandal opens the door for McDaniels to take over as head coach and Brady to retire there. Leaving the door open to Bellichick to become the GM and Head coach of the Redskins.

Christ man. Self-medication is not the answer.

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Can the mods promise that if Bruce is fired it will go in its own thread along with maybe one other discussion thread?  I just do not understand why I didn't know Trent Williams had another interview where he talks specifically about Bruce and how that went down and it's not its own thread. 

Nobody started a thread on it, it's not like anything new was merged into this or the Trent mega threads. I'm sure a properly sourced and titled new thread about the interview would have been fine. 

4 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Maybe it is Doug 😲.

I would be afraid of this if the "Doug Williams as fan-revered face of the franchise puppet show" had gone over better, but it didn't and they basically just hid him somewhere in Redskins Park in the end rather than push what wasn't working and what he wasn't cut out for. 

Archived