Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They blame everything on us anyway, like natural disasters, why not this?! :rofl89:

If someone accused me of bringing hurricanes crashing down, I'd have threatened to bring more if tributes were not made regularly.  Remember the wisdom of Winston:

• Haha 3

On 12/8/2017 at 5:30 PM, Llevron said:

"40 years ago in Alabama we were still ****ing our cousins so smashing 14 year olds was actually way ahead of its time!" 

I cant wait until the next time Im introduced to someone thats from Alabama lol. I hope its not at work where I have to act all professional and ****. 

I actually know quite a few retired Navy folks from Alabama (nothing to do I suppose, so they join the Navy). Every one of them have said that older men dating teen girls was NOT the norm back then, or any time they remember and that it is sick and twisted.

7 hours ago, visionary said:

That should probably be its own thread, though it likely wouldn't be a popular one.  Despite my general hatred for the UN, and knowing that they will no doubt use their findings in this to be even bigger assholes than usual, I'm glad someone is looking into US poverty.  I'd like them to investigate US prisons too. 

• Like 3