Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

5 minutes ago, twa said:

I agree, she is not that stupid.

Not allowing the yearbook to be examined was probably deliberate though

I suspect that issue came up and her client said "umm  Gloria, I have something I need to tell you..."  And Allred was just like WTH you are telling me this NOW?

That happened to me with a client once.  During the trial.  In front of the jury.   :hitfan: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

My husband told me he saw yesterday that Gloria was "getting out" after one more case? 

And I saw on MSNBC earlier that the handwriting expert had confirmed that the signature was legit?  Sorry if I'm outta the loop, it's snowing here and mass hysteria has ensued, so I'm watching local news right now.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I would have taken the deal. 

Quick someone offer me 5 mil to put a baby in them. (this is why I cant run for congress) 

Jocelyn Wildenstein would like to talk with you

(pro-tip  google images is NOT your friend today)

Edited by Predicto
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
"5 mill to let me put a baby in you, girl."

Inb4 Libertarians argue he's being persecuted because this was voluntary association and a legitimate business offer.

Speaking of, Winston Churchill would have been roasted so badly if he was around today.  (And then inb4 someone says sexual misconduct stopped the Nazis)

"40 years ago in Alabama we were still ****ing our cousins so smashing 14 year olds was actually way ahead of its time!" 

I cant wait until the next time Im introduced to someone thats from Alabama lol. I hope its not at work where I have to act all professional and ****. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

"40 years ago in Alabama we were still ****ing our cousins so smashing 14 year olds was actually way ahead of its time!" 

I cant wait until the next time Im introduced to someone thats from Alabama lol. I hope its not at work where I have to act all professional and ****. 

I got shoes older than you :ols:, it was indeed a different world back then.

My father-in-law was a cradle robber

• Haha 1

I've had to retire all my jokes about how I got into the mental health profession because between clients, students, and interns, I figured the dating pool would be awesome. Lot of top shelf humor gets sacrificed to decency in some cases. I hate it when decency impedes me being all I can be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, visionary said:

There was no forging.   Fox corrected/deleted their report on it.  This was shot down hours ago.  She added notes in her own handwriting.

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Fox even deleted the tweet. 

In a headling-only reading nation of idiots who put party affiliation above all else, it doesn't matter if they deleted the tweet or corrected the article.

It got out there, spread everywhere, and foxnews accomplished their objective.

• Like 1