Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

24 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Fair enough.

"Oh boy, I nailed that Jewboy at the end - I said Merry Christmas!   You see that there? 

Surprised he didn't burst into flame tho..."  

I had CNN on and saw that wonderful moment.  Made me want to throw something at that smug asshole.  The entire interview was bad, really bad, but that petty "Merry Christmas" at the end put the cherry on the **** sundae.  I don't know why I even turn this news on, it just pisses me off.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I had CNN on and saw that wonderful moment.  Made me want to throw something at that smug asshole.  The entire interview was bad, really bad, but that petty "Merry Christmas" at the end put the cherry on the **** sundae.  I don't know why I even turn this news on, it just pisses me off.  

Me too, but I'm addicted to watching train wrecks.  :drooley:

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

If he wins it will be Republicans that elected him (sad to say for me) and if he loses it will be Republicans that defeated him.

Totally agree. He's going to win.

Kidding, but I get what you're saying. Let me paraphrase with a twist. If he wins, it will be the GOP who elected him. If he is defeated, it will be people that still have some brains and integrity (including any actual Republicans that are left) who defeated him.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, twa said:

Seth Mandel Retweeted Elizabeth Warren

Liz Warren suggesting Gillibrand sleeps around for campaign donations is not how I saw this day going but here we are

Yeah sure. Why not? And while we're at it, I didn't think Obama would call Hillary a fat lesbo today but, here we are... In East Bull****. Imaginationland.

• Haha 2

Just now, Burgold said:

Should Roy Moore win I think the headline tomorrow should be "Alabama Evangelicals Reject Jesus Christ"

Wasn't he a forgive and forget guy?:kickcan:

I'm still waiting on the Judge Not wing to weigh in as usual. 

ain't religion fun :silly:

3 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm still waiting on the Judge Not wing to weigh in as usual. 

ain't religion fun :silly:

My understanding is, forgiveness is given only if they repent the sin/ask Jesus for forgiveness for the wrongs that they have committed.. In denying the sin they also deny Jesus.

At least that's what I was told once. I certainly am not an expert in this area.

Edited by Burgold

Just now, Burgold said:

My understanding is, forgiveness is given only if they repent the sin. In denying the sin they also deny Jesus.

At least that's what I was told once. I certainly am not an expert in this area.

Actually ya are supposed to forgive anyway fwir, but I always preferred your interpretation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Actually ya are supposed to forgive anyway fwir, but I always preferred your interpretation.

i was actually kicked out of catholic jr high school the one year i went (12 y.o.) literally for asking "impertinent" and "disrespectful" questions about the ark and then about angels,so forgiveness is conditional no matter what they tell the rubes...and that was the catholics...

Just now, Jumbo said:

i was actually kicked out of catholic jr high school the one year i went (12 y.o.) literally for asking "impertinent" and "disrespectful" questions about the ark and then about angels,so forgiveness is conditional no matter what they tell the rubes...and that was the catholics...

Glad I wasn't Catholic, my teachers weren't allowed to hit :ols:...pretty sure some contemplated burning me at the stake though.

28 minutes ago, twa said:

Glad I wasn't Catholic, my teachers weren't allowed to hit :ols:...pretty sure some contemplated burning me at the stake though.

yup--had our own honest to darwin sister mary elephant...hit us with a thick old hickory ruler just like in the fairy tales...a phrase she heard from me more than a few times in our brief association despite her cobra-like speed and painful strike...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

For people I like, yeah. Gays are gonna be in hell, getting raped by the devil though.

Not all gays. Only the men. I've been doing a little research on gay women lately and I have to believe that God knew exactly what he was doing when he created hot, steamy, girl on girl action. Those gay guys are going to hell though. IT'S GROSS!!!!

• Haha 2

Two prominent alt-right blowhards, Chuck Johnson and Mike Cernovich, tried to plant a fake sex scandal against Chuck Schumer. Schumer called the police on them and the cops are now investigating who forged documents, signatures etc.

It was guaranteed that they would attempt to do something stupid like this because they are just that dumb. Congrats to Steve Bannon and conservatives on building a movement around people with this level of intelligence.

• Like 2

watching farenholt still sitting his freakshow sleazeball ass in his chair and questioning his far far far betters....i try, i really try, but as ****ty as the dems can be, the whole gop operation should just shrivel up and die...just a giant sick bucket of **** from their "evangelicals"and religiosity bull**** to their "patriots" to their science-hate to their perpetual starve the poorer to feed the richer to their fox addicted brain dead ignorant bigotry that shows in so many forms to making ****ing donald j trump potus...not all of course are like that....unlike the white supremacists there really are still "good people'' on that side....plenty of them...they need to leave that party....it's not worth saving 

join the dems and help straighten them out and we may end up with one good one ^_^

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Is anybody ready to discuss Congressional term limits now?

No, because term limits are a terrible idea.  A Congress full of noobs doesn't know what it is doing, and relies entirely on lobbyists and partisan "thinktanks" to craft legislation.   We learned that the hard way in California.  

The real problem is gerrymandering and campaign finance.  You need competitive races, not automatic turnover.     

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Predicto said:

No, because term limits are a terrible idea.  A Congress full of noobs doesn't know what it is doing, and relies entirely on lobbyists and partisan "thinktanks" to craft legislation.   We learned that the hard way in California.  

The real problem is gerrymandering and campaign finance.  You need competitive races, not automatic turnover.     

What you say makes sense to me and yet I do think that some of these super entrenched politicians who have served for thirty plus years may have been at it too long and have either lost their effectiveness, succumbed to corruption, etc. It seems to me that there is a healthy lifespan for public servants. Maybe that's on voters to individually enforce, but we've seen a few Senators who kept their seats years after they became cognitively... well... absent. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Not all gays. Only the men. I've been doing a little research on gay women lately and I have to believe that God knew exactly what he was doing when he created hot, steamy, girl on girl action. Those gay guys are going to hell though. IT'S GROSS!!!!

Actually, the Tanakh, aka Old Testament, has no prohibitions against lesbians other than they are not allowed to serve as archers in the army...so you may be on to something. :)

3 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Actually, the Tanakh, aka Old Testament, has no prohibitions against lesbians other than they are not allowed to serve as archers in the army...so you may be on to something. :)

Excellent news. One of the videos I came across in my research actually did involve lesbian archers but I don't think they were serving in the army. It was more like, Games of Thronesish. Would that count?

edit: You don't have to answer. It doesn't matter. None of this matters. Back to my research....

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff