Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So disappointed to hear about Clinton. 

Just shows how sexual harassment and assault are so endemic in our society. It's especially maddening when women don't step up to protect other women and children, protecting perps in the process.

She protected her husband, why's it not surprising to learn that she'd throw some random staffer under the bus and keep the perp in place?   

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

I can see about excusing a husband, people do it every day. My own mother took my father back, a serial cheater and all around asshole, many times because that's what women are encouraged to do.

It's unforgivable when women support offending men over victims of sexual harassment and assault. And that happens a lot. 

I am glad that this is being talked about and getting exposed to the light of day. It's the only way our culture changes.

• Like 3

No it's not.

As always, the GOP, including the RNC gave money to help elect a pedophile, while castigating Democrats for not returning campaign money from a sexual abuser.  It's the height of hypocrisy really.  The GOP continually pretty much every day show how morally corrupt they are while continuing to insist that they and only they are the moral leaders of the U.S.

It's shameful, yet they feel and exhibit no shame whatsoever.

The GOP has been hijacked by the most reprehensible elements of our society.  And if people don't see that, either they aren't looking or they have their eyes closed.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:31 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is there any surprise that Hillary, great champion of women's rights, is a piece of ****?

Her record ain’t great.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The DNC had to return the money so they could appear to stand up for women.

The GOP does not need to return the money because they are not trying to even pretend to care for women.

See the difference?

Assigning motive isn’t necessarily wise.