Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – State Sen. Nicholas Kettle, R-Coventry, has been arrested by the state police and charged with one count of video voyeurism and two counts of extortion.

The 27-year-old was arrested by state police on Friday. The extortion counts were through a grand jury indictment, according to Lt. Col. Joseph Philbin. He did not immediately provide more details on the charges.

Kettle was taken into custody at a family-owned business Narragansett Reproductions, in Richmond, and is being brought back to state police headquarters in Scituate.

http://wpri.com/2018/02/16/state-sen-nicholas-kettle-charged-with-video-voyeurism-and-extortion/

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The Republican Party is morally bankrupt. This guy took pictures of a naked and bound woman without her consent and he's still there law and order governor? Give me a freaking break.

And its the liberals fault hes in trouble. Ok

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, Cooked Crack said:

The Republican Party is morally bankrupt. This guy took pictures of a naked and bound woman without her consent and he's still there law and order governor? Give me a freaking break.

More like Law and Order: SVU governor!

Amiright? 

• Haha 1

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Tony Tooke, the head of the Forest Service, resigned Wednesday in the wake of reports revealing sexual misconduct allegations made against the agency and Tooke himself.

In an email sent to his employees, Tooke acknowledged that he'd been under investigation, but implied that reports about his conduct contained misinformation.

"I have been forthright during the review, but I cannot combat every inaccuracy that is reported in the news media," he wrote. "What I can control, however, are decisions I make today and the choice of a path for the future that is best for our employees, the Forest Service and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. I must also think about what is best for my family."

PBS Newshour first reported last week that Tooke faced allegations about relationships he had with subordinates, before he became chief. Tooke, who worked for the agency for nearly four decades, took the top post in September.

The allegations against Tooke came to light as part of PBS's broader investigation the Forest Service, in which 34 current and former female employees described sexual harassment, sexual assault and retaliation.

Click on the link for the full article

Summer Zervos lawsuit ruled it's allowed to proceed. Judge used the ruling in Clinton v. Jones decision. 

Trump's lawyer says that decision addresses lawsuit in Federal court not state court. I say is a lawsuit can continue in Federal court, it can surely proceed in the lesser state court.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/20/trump-summer-zervos-lawsuit-474026