Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs Redskins Gameday thread

UKskins

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I really wonder why some type of rollout game isn't already in action.  

But goid drive...

Think of how many times you have seen Kirk make a play outside of the pocket, I don't think its one of his strengths.

Cousins deserves a metric **** ton of credit on that drive. He’ll have plays like that and then plays the exact opposite. I hope he’s playing with a care free edge today and it sticks moving forward. If he does that even on a slightly consistent basis, I’d say pay that mother ****er whatever he wants.

Just now, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I said earlier, that our injured line shouldn't matter because Dallas defense is horrific against the pass.  KC should have a big day period.

The problem is Dallas is going to scheme their defense close on the line to take away all that normal short stuff Cousins likes to hit on.  The long pass to Crowder was a good first step in maybe making the Dallas pass rush back off some, but Cousins will need to hit longer stuff today than normal.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Fair enough.  If it is legal then it is legal, just for me personally if I had a vote, I'd vote to change the rule. Don't like the fact that you can just drop your helmet and look to drive it into someone. 

it's probably legal because they don't want to penalize is someone basically falls into another person

Archived