Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

https://theblast.com/109918/amber-heard-admits-to-hitting-johnny-depp-pelted-him-with-pots-p

An audio confession from Amber Heard has just seen the actress admit to physically assaulting ex-husband Johnny Depp. The 33-year-old has made headlines galore for her messy 2017 divorce from the "Pirates of the Carribean" actor – the audio recording exclusively obtained by The Daily Mail today sees the actress confess to violence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't promise I won't get physical again, I get so mad I lose it.' LISTEN as Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in explosive audio confession

• Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' Johnny Depp in an explosive audio confession from 2015, obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
  • The estranged couple tried to talk through their marriage problems and Heard  opens up about her violent tantrums in a series of taped conversations 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He probably got off easy, all considered. Looking forward to seeing this thread bumped when he dies in prison. 

Or when his sentencing is.  I guess he was only convicted for raping two women, but I imagine others will show up.  

Prison officials 'fear Harvey Weinstein may try to kill himself like Jeffrey Epstein and could house him in a private section of Rikers Island with round-the-clock surveillance'

Prison bosses are reportedly worried about how to handle Harvey Weinstein while he is in jail, fearing he may commit suicide - just like Jeffrey Epstein.

Weinstein was convicted of rape and sexual assault on Monday and officials at New York prisons are said to be concerned another high-profile inmate could take his own life.

Billionaire Epstein hanged himself last August in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.

Now it is feared Weinstein may have to be kept in a private section of Rikers Island's North Infirmary Command, which is for high-risk inmates, for his own safety.

One of Weinstein's accusers, Ivana Lowell, also speculated about whether he would end up like Epstein.  

Lowell - a Guinness heiress who worked for Weinstein's Miramax Books in the 90s - wrote in a Facebook post seen by Fox News: 'I wonder if Harvey will try to attempt a Jeffrey Epstein. 

'Those prison guards better stay awake on their watch this time. This whole sordid affair has left me feeling quite physically sick.' 

Click on the link for the full article

57 minutes ago, China said:

[...]
Billionaire Epstein hanged himself last August in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.
[...]

Does Weinstein have a bunch of powerful people whom he could implicate that would cause him to  "hang himself"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Does Weinstein have a bunch of powerful people whom he could implicate that would cause him to  "hang himself"?

I'm sure and if so, they'd be democrats. I have to be honest here. When Trump was close to Epstein, he was a democrat at the time.  

• Confused 1

Look, sexual harassment isn't confined to only one party, or only one sex for that matter. We do know from statistics that it's mostly males who prey on others. 

Maybe we could apply prey drive avoidance training to males like we do for prey driven dogs. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan

48 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Look, sexual harassment isn't confined to only one party, or only one sex for that matter. We do know from statistics that it's mostly males who prey on others. 

Absolutely! I was only referring to democrats because let's face it... That was the circle Epstein and Weinstein ran in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Was there some sexual harassment stuff associated with him?  I thought he just said crazy **** about politics. 

From that link above, apparently. He alluded to it in the opening, and it's there in that Twitter feed. 

Damn.