Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So what the ****? Did this person have **** with them already or dud they come back? How did they get it past what I hope was some kind of security presence?

I'm guessing there's no security at a videogame tourney. Probably like there's no security at a card game tourney.

Sounds like a handgun. 

Change a few things and at least some of this will be prevented. 

Raise the age to own a semi---anything to at least 21. 

Including Military. If the Military wants to enlist 18 year olds send them to college or trade school first with the primary focus of their final year of school primarily focused within the branch of the Military they have enlisted in. 

Eliminate the loophole immediately. You have what you have, and we can't stop that, but we can imprison and criminalize folks that break the law ( especially with intent). 

Sad situation and one of the most absurd things to do is shoot random people. I have zero issue with mental health and drug screenings, except I could see a loophole in that. 

As a gun owner, It's annoying and extremely frustrating for these incidents to continue. 

Oh, and I mean IMMEDIATE changes. Not a year from now, not six months from now. Right now.

So we all know that will never happen...then we are stuck in gun prohibition...that is a scarier prosposition in some ways. 

6 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Sounds like a handgun. 

Change a few things and at least some of this will be prevented. 

Raise the age to own a semi---anything to at least 21. 

Including Military. If the Military wants to enlist 18 year olds send them to college or trade school first with the primary focus of their final year of school primarily focused within the branch of the Military they have enlisted in. 

Eliminate the loophole immediately. You have what you have, and we can't stop that, but we can imprison and criminalize folks that break the law ( especially with intent). 

Sad situation and one of the most absurd things to do is shoot random people. I have zero issue with mental health and drug screenings, except I could see a loophole in that. 

As a gun owner, It's annoying and extremely frustrating for these incidents to continue. 

Oh, and I mean IMMEDIATE changes. Not a year from now, not six months from now. Right now.

So we all know that will never happen...then we are stuck in gun prohibition...that is a scarier prosposition in some ways. 

Please take all but the first sentence to the gun control debate thread.