Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

On 5/31/2022 at 9:51 PM, Destino said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/uvalde-police-school-district-longer-cooperating-texas-probe/story?id=85093405

Why won’t police talk to police?  Don’t they always tell us that if you have nothing to hide there’s nothing to worry about?  

Breaking on Twietnam is a conspiracy theory that a cop shot a kid in the Uvalde incident. I’m reading it on my phone and don’t know how to link it but it’s starting to pick up steam. 

Here we go. 

• Thanks 1

Well the cops are obviously hiding something.  I don’t know if it’s that, but they lied their asses off from the start.  Story changed daily.  I read that there’s 15 minutes of police radio chatter missing.  Now they aren’t cooperating with the investigation.  Hard to say what exactly they’re hiding, but they clearly are trying to delay as long as they can before it’s comes out.  It will come out because a shooting this bad will have reporters sniffing around for a decade.  

8 hours ago, ShredSkins said:

The Tulsa hospital shooting yesterday.

He bought an AR15 legally at 2pm yesterday. Went to his Docters a couple hours later and started shooting.

And he was a "responsible gun owner" right up until he pulled the trigger

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShredSkins said:

The Tulsa hospital shooting yesterday.

He bought an AR15 legally at 2pm yesterday. Went to his Docters a couple hours later and started shooting.

Is there not a seven day waiting period?  Is that a VA thing, or something from the past?

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Is there not a seven day waiting period?  Is that a VA thing, or something from the past?

State by state. In MD AR15 is cash and carry. Pass the instant back ground check fill out paperwork walk out with your AR15

15 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

No waiting period in Virginia.

A way to accomplish the same thing as a waiting period is to require an NFA stamp.  The same thing required for automatic weapons and silencers (among other things).  I would add high velocity, semi automatic rifles with external magazines to the list of weapons requiring that. 

And probably increase the cost from what it was in the 30s!

Edited by Redskins Diehard

Several threads this could go in.  Share as needed.

China has called for the United Nations human rights chief to investigate mass shootings in the US, in an apparent effort to shift the focus from allegations of abuses in its far western Xinjiang region.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-31/china-urges-un-rights-chief-to-look-into-school-shootings-in-us#xj4y7vzkg

1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Several threads this could go in.  Share as needed.

China has called for the United Nations human rights chief to investigate mass shootings in the US, in an apparent effort to shift the focus from allegations of abuses in its far western Xinjiang region.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-31/china-urges-un-rights-chief-to-look-into-school-shootings-in-us#xj4y7vzkg

Lone Wolves compared to state sponsored genocide...this should be easy to see through...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

The Tulsa people that were killed a couple blocks away from me, that was stunning in the moment- personally speaking.

I wish they wouldn't fame these people.

I see the killer's face in social media more than the victims faces.  Don't you think that motivates them?  And how can we help that?

I want to stop seeing his stupid face.

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is nowhere near intentional government sanctioned genocide, yall should know better then this, two completely different issues. 

It's intentional indifference and prioritization of power and money over saving lines. Evil is evil at the end of the day so neither them nor the Chinese government are in a position to talk about human rights. 

19 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

It's intentional indifference and prioritization of power and money over saving lines. Evil is evil at the end of the day so neither them nor the Chinese government are in a position to talk about human rights. 

This "whataboutism" is win for China, hope you get that.

Not budging in control is not the same as sponsoring concentration camps to rip people's organs out and sell them on the black market.

Is not passing a bill the same as sending orders to do that in your eye?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/ewelinaochab/2021/07/08/united-nations-concerned-about-organ-harvesting-in-china/amp/

Should US be kicked out the Human Rights Council? Because that's also a win for China.

• Like 1