Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

I had a friend was planning on heading to highland park with his family to meet with a friend. The friend was at the parade when it happened and had to hide in a local business for a long while. I’m currently at a bbq in the city (25 miles away) and this is all anyones talking about. Almost all of Chicago-land has canceled their fireworks.  The 4th getting canceled because of gun violence is about as American as it gets.

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Name sounds Italian or Sicilian, disguise mob hit?

One of the (many) things that pisses me off, after these events?  Is the immediate speculative effort to categorize the shooter. 

To figure out which demographic group to blame. 

When I first read of one of these, I don't know if the shooter is white. Or Nazi. Or trans. I don't know if he was pissed at society because of mask mandates, or crossdressing story time, or the Supreme Court and abortion. 

You know what I do know?  He had ridiculously easy access to guns. Despite the fact that every single person involved knows that this will lead to more people getting murdered with them. That other people are going to die, because of my hobby. 

• Like 8
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Larry said:

One of the (many) things that pisses me off, after these events?  Is the immediate speculative effort to categorize the shooter. 

To figure out which demographic group to blame. 

When I first read of one of these, I don't know if the shooter is white. Or Nazi. Or trans. I don't know if he was pissed at society because of mask mandates, or crossdressing story time, or the Supreme Court and abortion. 

You know what I do know?  He had ridiculously easy access to guns. Despite the fact that every single person involved knows that this will lead to more people getting murdered with them. That other people are going to die, because of my hobby. 

Hahahahaha

Pull your panties out of your butt.

I referred to the name, who cares what he looks like or what demographic group he comes from. 

I don’t share your pain and feelings, nor the ones of your fans who ❤️’ed you comment. 

This message board is where can communicate what we are think.

4 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

I referred to the name, who cares what he looks like or what demographic group he comes from

You referred to the suspects name, in an attempt to link him to his ethnicity. And immediately jumped from there to an ethnic stereotype. 

You want to make panty references?  Be enough of a man to be honest about his actions. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Hahahahaha

Pull your panties out of your butt.

I referred to the name, who cares what he looks like or what demographic group he comes from. 

I don’t share your pain and feelings, nor the ones of your fans who ❤️’ed you comment. 

This message board is where can communicate what we are think.

Why are people who agreed with his comment "fans"? 

Maybe they just agree with his sentiment that you made a pretty callous comment.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2