Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs. Bengals

TSO

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

That was a depressing comment from cousins.

"We may not know what we have until October"

To me that sounds like a man who knows we're gonna suck to start the season.

I don't think many teams truly know what they'll have until October. Teams can go like 4-2 the first 6 games, or 6-2 the first 8 and the collapse the final 8 games. 

13 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

For someone who likes prunes so much, you don't eat enough...because you're full of ****. ;) LOL!!!  (I couldn't resist).

The Redskins and their QB Colts.  They look great playing against second and third stringers and guys that will be bagging groceries in two weeks, so some of our fans think they are super great and should be the starters!!!!  Geez!!! Two of those three easy drops held onto by our starters, and Kirk's day looks a lot better.  But, that was against bonafide starters,so it doesn't count.

I don't care about would have and should haves. The pick six was inexcusable as were a few of his early throws. 

4 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Alrighty guys and gals... hoping for a good time today, we all need it. It's been a rough go thus far in the preseason. 

Got the coverage blog up and ready to go here: 

This time I'm going to spend more time in here, providing live updates and focusing on the trenches like I usually do. Let me know if you guys want me to focus on something in particular or ask a player/coach any specific question. :)   

It would be good if you could pick your best 5 and worst 5 players from tonight's game?.

HTTR 

23 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Sad... I was really pulling for Quick. He may have just sealed his fate, though.

If you can't see that is a frustrated laugh, I don't know what to tell you.

Seriously. He knew he blew a big opportunity for himself. 

Some people here just want to assume all the redskins have ****ty attitudes. 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Seriously. He knew he blew a big opportunity for himself. 

Some people here just want to assume all the redskins have ****ty attitudes. 

I really liked the way Norman cheerleaded his team. He was out there patting Smithson on the helmet after the pick and he looked pumped after the final play. 

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I really liked the way Norman cheerleaded his team. He was out there patting Smithson on the helmet after the pick and he looked pumped after the final play. 

I don't know how any Redskins fan could hate Norman. Dude is all about the team and the players on it. Sure he does dumb **** once in a while but it's never malicious (unless it's ODB).

It was 14 - 13 starters vs starters which is not bad considering we were down 14 -3.  I like the way we fought back but it's obvious there's something unsettled in the offensive passing game. 

The starting D was alright, the backups were lights out, we need Phil Taylor healthy for week one.

Glad to see we got the win, I only got to watch the second half I tried watching on my phone the first half and had to watch the drive chart then I tried in the second half and I was able to watch it. From what I seen Kirk Cousins was missing a lot of passes when I got to start watching it it looked like Crowder had a dropped pass, fill me in with her drop passes or was cousins over shooting or under shooting? On the drive chart saying it look like he had a couple good plays I need to see the replay but from what I seen I guess he looked half shabby? And what was up with the defense letting those bungles Drive the ball down our throat?

17 minutes ago, Burgold said:

JNO gets beat somtimes, but he is a baller through and through. Until the end of the game. Never stops. 

19 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I don't know how any Redskins fan could hate Norman. Dude is all about the team and the players on it. Sure he does dumb **** once in a while but it's never malicious (unless it's ODB).

I love Norman but he is simply not worth the money the Redskins are paying him. 

Archived