Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs. Bengals

TSO

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yes, the second team QB has a better rhythm and rapport with the offense he runs, than the $24 million dollar man. 

So, what's your point about 2 words that you used 3 to make? 

For someone who likes prunes so much, you don't eat enough...because you're full of ****. ;) LOL!!!  (I couldn't resist).

The Redskins and their QB Colts.  They look great playing against second and third stringers and guys that will be bagging groceries in two weeks, so some of our fans think they are super great and should be the starters!!!!  Geez!!! Two of those three easy drops held onto by our starters, and Kirk's day looks a lot better.  But, that was against bonafide starters,so it doesn't count.

Just now, Califan007 said:

I'm not sure how valuable it is to have read option on half the last drive of the game in preseason...I'd rather lose and practice route running and pass blocking, etc.

Lewis is like Harbaugh.

Winning preseason games is oh so important. :rolleyes:

THIS is why preseason records doesnt matter. When their 3rd & 4th stringers make game winning drives against our 3rd & 4th stringers. 

Our starters started slow again but finally turned it on in the 2nd qtr. Hopefully that effort carries over to the regular season. 

9 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

For someone who likes prunes so much, you don't eat enough...because you're full of ****. ;) LOL!!!  (I couldn't resist).

The Redskins and their QB Colts.  They look great playing against second and third stringers and guys that will be bagging groceries in two weeks, so some of our fans think they are super great and should be the starters!!!!  Geez!!!

To be fair, the same thing was said about Cousins 2 and 3 years ago lol...

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

That was a depressing comment from cousins.

"We may not know what we have until October"

To me that sounds like a man who knows we're gonna suck to start the season.

I thought the exact same thing. Who says that? SMH

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

That was a depressing comment from cousins.

"We may not know what we have until October"

To me that sounds like a man who knows we're gonna suck to start the season.

Actually that is a smart answer. That is the same thing I said earlier today in this thread. You have to wait and see after the first 4 games. 

Archived