Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, DCranon21 said:

Right now, Biden has a 27-0 lead and is driving right now. All he needs to do is run some Iso's and run the clock out. No need to get fancy.

Really, let Kamala be the one to attack the Trump administration. Be super nice to Pence, but be incredulous that a man who claims to have deep religious convictions could support such an  inept, morally depraved, lying con man as Donald Trump. What happened to you, Mr. Vice President?  Did someone take your moral compass with them when they jumped overboard off the sinking ship?

As a woman of color and an ex-DA she's perfectly situated to prosecute the case against Donald J. Trump.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Being president was a dumb move. Running could have worked. Now he's got the attention of all these law enforcement folks and media attention. No one was thinking about Trump laundering money till he won. Now he's got to stay President to try to run out the clock on state and federal investigations. 

Hope he's wearing a Falcons jersey.

Everyone seems to be hyping up and excited about the debate.  I don't think I'll be watching any of them, because they made me really anxious last time (especially with my dad cheering Trump on) and just thinking about tonight is making me nervous.  Anyway, I'm hoping for a good showing or even a smackdown by Biden, but I'm expecting something bad to happen, just in case.

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Everyone seems to be hyping up and excited about the debate.  I don't think I'll be watching any of them, because they made me really anxious last time (especially with my dad cheering Trump on) and just thinking about tonight is making me nervous.  Anyway, I'm hoping for a good showing or even a smackdown by Biden, but I'm expected something bad to happen, just in case.

If I'm around tonight, I'll watch.  I'm not sure.  I know there'll be plenty of clips around later tonight and tomorrow.

But people are going to see what they want to see.  If you're a liberal, Biden is just gonna kick Trump in the taint all night long.  I'm sure the GOPers will think Trump won and that every Biden pause is a gaffe.

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Really, let Kamala be the one to attack the Trump administration. Be super nice to Pence, but be incredulous that a man who claims to have deep religious convictions could support such an  inept, morally depraved, lying con man as Donald Trump. What happened to you, Mr. Vice President?  Did someone take your moral compass with them when they jumped overboard off the sinking ship?

As a woman of color and an ex-DA she's perfectly situated to prosecute the case against Donald J. Trump.

Its such an obvious play Im worried they wont make it. 

I think tonight's debate will be mostly boring. It's 6 topics. Each one, Trump will say the same nonsense he always says. Wallace won't fact check him, then Biden will disagree and lay out his policy and wash/rinse/repeat. I bet there will be some flashes here and there, but the real smackdown debate is probably the last one. 

And if I hear someone else say "Vote like your life depends on it," I am going to kick a puppy in the teeth.  How the **** does someone "vote like their life depends on it?"  Are you supposed to crawl into the polling station, battered and bleeding, clothes torn, crawling to show your ID, barely breathing, spitting up bile and blood all over the ballot, gasping while you fill in the little circles, struggling to keep your eyes open for the essay questions and barely retaining consciousness while the old man puts your ballot in the machine?   

Here's your debate.

Question: Something.

Trump: Im the best ever. Economy is the best ever. We have the best jobs. We have the best health care. We're doing the best at Coronavirus. Biden is the worst.

Biden:  ...  (hopefully complete sentences)

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Everyone seems to be hyping up and excited about the debate.  I don't think I'll be watching any of them, because they made me really anxious last time (especially with my dad cheering Trump on) and just thinking about tonight is making me nervous.  Anyway, I'm hoping for a good showing or even a smackdown by Biden, but I'm expecting something bad to happen, just in case.

I get the texts from Biden campaign volunteers.  One of them texted me to see if I was excited to watch the debate.  My response was **** no, nothing anyone says or does would change the fact that I am voting for Biden.  Joe Biden could announce his new policy of requiring one male and one female from each state to fight to the death in an annual televised "hunger games" and I would still vote for him.

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

And if I hear someone else say "Vote like your life depends on it," I am going to kick a puppy in the teeth.  How the **** does someone "vote like their life depends on it?"  Are you supposed to crawl into the polling station, battered and bleeding, clothes torn, crawling to show your ID, barely breathing, spitting up bile and blood all over the ballot, gasping while you fill in the little circles, struggling to keep your eyes open for the essay questions and barely retaining consciousness while the old man puts your ballot in the machine?   

I think you interpreting "vote like your life depends on it" with "vote as if you just crawled out of a plane crash" 

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I get the texts from Biden campaign volunteers.  One of them texted me to see if I was excited to watch the debate.  My response was **** no, nothing anyone says or does would change the fact that I am voting for Biden.  Joe Biden could announce his new policy of requiring one male and one female from each state to fight to the death in an annual televised "hunger games" and I would still vote for him.

Sign me up, let's go.  @Jumbo vs. @zoony in round 1.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think you interpreting "vote like your life depends on it" with "vote as if you just crawled out of a plane crash" 

Well if I crawled out of the plane crash and my life depended on voting, that's what it'd look like.  

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I think his time with Trump deeply impacted him. He’s been pretty hard on Republicans as late. Well, as tough as someone employed by FOX is allowed to get. 

Yeah... he’s one of those guys that does enough, often enough, that you want to say he’s one of the good guys

and then he also does enough, often enough, to make you skeptical or say “damnit Wallace why are you letting that slide”

like his opinion about fact checking as a moderator. In almost any other time I’d be willing to accept the argument. But right now he knows better and we all know he knows better yet he pulled that line anyways. 

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

How the **** does someone "vote like their life depends on it?"  Are you supposed to crawl into the polling station, battered and bleeding, clothes torn, crawling to show your ID, barely breathing, spitting up bile and blood all over the ballot, gasping while you fill in the little circles, struggling to keep your eyes open for the essay questions and barely retaining consciousness while the old man puts your ballot in the machine?   

Yes.

And leave the puppy alone.

i told a panhandler set up a little ways from a big-box/discount mall entrance that he should make a sign that read "disgusted ex-dem will sell vote to trump supporter for $1" and prepare for maga people standing in a very long line for a couple hours to pay him for one

Archived