Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Well...you have seen the Fox ads for this debate, right? 😆

I've not.  I really don't watch much TV and if I do, it's certainly not on Fox.  That said, I'm home with some beers and nothing else to do, the Yankees/Indians game isn't that interesting so let's get this **** started.  

I can't remember who the wrestler was, but back in the late 90s, early 2000s I went to WWF at the Greensboro Coliseum.  It was great, Steve Austin was there.  But there was this wrestler who had the "ho train" which I'm pretty sure consisted of strippers from the local strip clubs.  Anyway, he was terrible.  I feel like that's what Trump would do tonite.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I guess you don't know anyone with pre-existing conditions who wouldn't be able to afford ruinous health insurance premiums or afford increased cost of medications. I guess you don't know any woman who deserves bodily autonomy just like men enjoy. I guess you don't know any same sex married couples whose marriages might be erased. 

Yes, people's lives do depend on voting Republicans out of office. 

I don't disagree with any of that.  Yes, I know those people, you guessed wrong.

My issue was the how the message was worded.  I think I made that pretty clear in my last post, I guess you missed that.

Archived