Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, DCranon21 said:

Next time ask them about his NYDN op ed about the Central Park 5 and ask them about why did the Nixon Admin sue him for housing discrimination. Also what about his anti-semantic stuff he said too?  You can point them to this article and Vox has been updating it. They started this in 2016. Here is one of his quotes:

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

3 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

They believe whatever they want to believe because they are fearful people, unwilling or unable to to grasp nuance or context. 

This isn't nuance. This is inability to grasp the most naked truth right before their eyes. It demands no cognitive problem solving strategies that the average three year old couldn't employ when seeing a lollipop and deciding if they want it or not.

5 hours ago, Hersh said:

When I said “so for clarification Biden is racist and Trump is not racist” that was the end of the conversation. I was being “condescending and dismissive of their point of view.” It’s easier for them to not face reality or to create their own reality. 

A man who, when he found out that the FBI was investigating whether the KGB interfered in our elections, met with the head of the FBI, asked him to promise that he would make sure that the fact that his staff were involved stayed out of the investigation, and then fired him for failing to promise, is claiming to be the Law and Order candidate, by showing pictures of riots that are happening under his administration, and claiming that they will happen under his opponent's.  

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Trump is still a perceived albatross to local GOPers.

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-in-tight-races-avoid-trumps-convention-020333262.html

They hitched their tow to that MAGA wagon, tell will deal with the backlash, especially Susan "I'm deeply concerned" Collins. I think the Dems take the Senate back.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yep, when Master calls, just put 'em thru... Saddle him right up to you so he doesn't even have to unzip.

I wish this kind of thing would alert people but everyone around him must already know hes a puppet (no you) and probably just trying to figure out how they get paid in all of this. 

kamala doing a solid, thorough, take down on trump's mismanagement of the pandemic and deadliness of his ignorant, petty, avaricious, and vindictive nature (like so many of his supporters), with plenty of trump-tuned digs thrown in, in this 'prebuttal' to tonight's rnc final

she's a great choice...no, she's not as potent as michelle as an orator or a presence (high bar after all) but c'mon....look at the caliber of the top faces for the gop....usually sound like they're fresh out of a kkk meeting, a mental ward, drug relapse, or obviously headed for a white-collar prison

21 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

If Trump is going to accept his nomination on the lawn, I hope there are plenty of protesters there! Put on a split screen on the networks while he bloviates. 

I hope you can HEAR them on TV in the background of his speech.  I hope some enterprising individual brings a loudspeaker and has a phone app that makes fart noises. 

Archived