Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

The complete despair I feel about the people of this country is overwhelming. How the **** can anyone think Trump is doing a good or acceptable job handling the virus, even if you love the guy otherwise? 47% of the people in those swing states are objectively morons. 

3 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

The complete despair I feel about the people of this country is overwhelming. How the **** can anyone think Trump is doing a good or acceptable job handling the virus, even if you love the guy otherwise? 47% of the people in those swing states are objectively morons. 

Someone I know said "I find it insane that people think Trump is a racist." 

54 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

People who would've been horrified in the spring at the thought that over 200K people would die from the virus in basically six months now shrug their shoulders and agree with Trump that "it is what it is." His many attempts to completely downplay it back in February and March are in the rear view mirror by now, and people just accept that "he was just trying to calm everyone down."

I know this is the GOP's week, but I think this race is trending in Trump's direction. Biden needs to be more directly forceful about decrying the current rioting (I know he did in the initial aftermath of the Floyd killing, but still) and everyone who says "well, its occurring on Trump's watch" are just fooling themselves. Again, still a couple more months left, and the president still has plenty of opportunity to remind people how much of a buffoon he is. But the only thing I see between another four years of Trump is a significant correction in a frothy stock market between now and November. 

Biden needs to get in front of the riots and violent elements of the protests in a hurry, because we already see how it will be used constantly as a scare tactic for suburbanites.  Biden needs to re-iterate on a loop that it is Trump's lack of leadership to address the underlying issues that lead to the protests, that is the catalyst for these things.  Speak about needing a leader that is compassionate and will work to heal communities and people during the dark moments that happen, and not use them as a campaign ad or as a way to scared & divide Americans.

This stuff practically writes itself, but it needs to be said.  Can't just ignore the issue and allow Trump to control the narrative. 

"Funny.  Didn't much happen, when Obama and I were in charge."  

"I'm kinda surprised that the Trump campaign would even mention the rioting that's been going on during his term.  Would have thought he'd be pointing at something good he's accomplished, like, . . . well, . . . . I'm sure there's something."  

Posted this in other thread but here are my thoughts:

know who I'm voting for, but if Trump wins, I'm pretty much done caring about politics, bcos as a black Man I guess I'm gonna be screwed over, and I guess Trump can just do whatever he ****ing wants to do.... Moderation is dead and idiocracy has arrived.... Just hoped it wouldn't have been in my life time but here we are

Archived