Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, PF Chang said:

I'd like to speak directly to my father right now. I understand that Don Jr has passed me in the children power rankings and Tiffany maybe did too. Please love me. 

I sincerely believe that they’d eat their father if doing so claimed them a larger share of the inheritance.  

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Don Jr. got a Yankees game at least 

When Trump, Jr., was twelve, his father left his mother, Ivana, for a much younger woman, Marla Maples. It has been widely reported that Trump, Jr., stopped talking to his father for a time after that. They reportedly had some run-ins later on, too, when Trump, Jr., was enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania. “Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey,” Scott Melker, one of his former classmates, wrote on Facebook last year, describing what happened on one occasion when Trump came to take his son to a Yankees game. “Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said “put on a suit and meet me outside,’ and closed the door.” (The Trumps have denied this account.)

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trumps-donald-jr-problem

Archived