Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Hey  Biden, get on TV, any network will do, and say this very loudly and clearly: "All that footage of riots & violence Trump is using in his campaign ads against me..........is taking place while Trump is the President"  

So easy....come on Joe, get on it. Go on offense already.

After that, Biden should re-iterate that stopping the violence is not the hard part. Anyone can do that with the right combination of local and national law enforcement.  The hard part is coming up with solutions that address the underlying issues that end up leading to the protesting and rioting.  That takes a true leader, not a phony demagogue.  Trump is doing absolutely nothing on the front end to get ahead of these situations. 

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Hey  Biden, get on TV, any network will do, and say this very loudly and clearly: "All that footage of riots & violence Trump is using in his campaign ads against me..........is taking place while Trump is the President"  

So easy....come on Joe, get on it. Go on offense already.

After that, Biden should re-iterate that stopping the violence is not the hard part. Anyone can do that with the right combination of local and national law enforcement.  The hard part is coming up with solutions that address the underlying issues that end up leading to the protesting and rioting.  That takes a true leader, not a phony demagogue.  Trump is doing absolutely nothing on the front end to get ahead of these situations. 

Democrats have no idea how to fight and it's sad to see because Trump has given them a treasure chest of material to use. They should have had counter-measures ready for any of Trump's lies or those of his minions. Instead they're going radio silent and seem intent on letting Trump push his narrative all week. Is there some kind of rule that the other side has to be quiet while the opposition's convention is going on? They need to cut it out with the "when they go low we go high" BS.

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Biden ads are airing in NoVa, saw one this afternoon. 

I think that's a waste of money. They should be concentrating their money and ads in Wisconsin, PA, and Michigan.

Kayleigh Mcenany is out here personally assuring us that Trump stands for pre existing conditions while he battles in court to end it and has proposed no health care plan that ensures that protection remains.  More bull**** from the bull**** factory.  

Bring on Conway, I want to hear what she says after quitting her job because her teen cant stop spilling tea on social media.

Boo, we got Karen Pence instead.  The lady behind Mike’s famous rulebook concerning when he’s allowed to be around women. 

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

dude, everyone already knew they all go both ways.

don, don jr., and jared could be classic subjects out of a chapter on cuckoldry in a human sexuality textbook and their respective mates are perfect fits

bet vlad has allllll kinds of video.....

19 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

"Joe Biden's a Catholic in name only"?  **** you Lou Holtz, you ignorant asshole.

Why don’t we ask the Pope what he thinks about Trump’s policy?  Lou Holtz knows damn well how that would play out.  I’m sick of conservative Catholics pretending that abortion is the only issue while ignoring everything else.  

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Agreed.  

"Donald Trump is trying to attack me, by showing pictures of all the horrible things that happened during Trump's administration."

Archived