Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

33 minutes ago, Destino said:

Why don’t we ask the Pope what he thinks about Trump’s policy?  Lou Holtz knows damn well how that would play out.  I’m sick of conservative Catholics pretending that abortion is the only issue while ignoring everything else.  

Raping little boys is OK but abortion is the devils work. Unreal the mental gymnastics they go through. 

8 hours ago, Dan T. said:

"Joe Biden's a Catholic in name only"?  **** you Lou Holtz, you ignorant asshole.

I worked for a company that catered a dinner for 500 Swift Denim employees about 22 years ago, he was the guest motivational speaker. I would have remembered any kookiness, but I don't...

Orange turd has turned people into nutjobs. 

9 hours ago, Burgold said:

Do people really believe what they're selling? Blech!

They do. They seek confirmation for their feelings regardless of fact. I had a drawn out Facebook conversation with about 6 Trumpers yesterday. Some of the highlights “Biden is definitely racist while Trump is not. Trump is genuine. They get pumped up by speakers. Trump gets things done. Trump has done more for blacks than Democrats.”

When I said “so for clarification Biden is racist and Trump is not racist” that was the end of the conversation. I was being “condescending and dismissive of their point of view.” It’s easier for them to not face reality or to create their own reality. 

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I get it, but it still baffles the hell out of me. I guess it’s a bit like me screaming into the wind and telling everyone that not only do the Gruden ‘skins have a chance against the Patriots, but that they are the better team. 

They believe whatever they want to believe because they are fearful people, unwilling or unable to to grasp nuance or context. 

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

They do. They seek confirmation for their feelings regardless of fact. I had a drawn out Facebook conversation with about 6 Trumpers yesterday. Some of the highlights “Biden is definitely racist while Trump is not. Trump is genuine. They get pumped up by speakers. Trump gets things done. Trump has done more for blacks than Democrats.”

When I said “so for clarification Biden is racist and Trump is not racist” that was the end of the conversation. I was being “condescending and dismissive of their point of view.” It’s easier for them to not face reality or to create their own reality. 

Next time ask them about his NYDN op ed about the Central Park 5 and ask them about why did the Nixon Admin sue him for housing discrimination. Also what about his anti-semantic stuff he said too?  You can point them to this article and Vox has been updating it. They started this in 2016. Here is one of his quotes:

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Archived