Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, China said:

I didn't know we were playing a drinking game.  What are the rules?  I feel like I'm being set up to get hammered.

China, my boy, much like our Prez, we make the rules up as we go. 

Holy ****, peace in Isreal!  Who knew??

D95485AF-4C8F-4838-A2F4-ACBC8D3485A1.jpeg

Ohhh, Biden opposed the killing of Bin Laden. 

Y'all...really are watching this :ols:

Better then me, can't do it.  Any useful information?  I again am more disappointed there's no platform then I realized, I don't think I can do three days straight of coronavirus presidential briefings.

It's not funny anymore.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Any useful information?

Yea, so i had no idea, but according to Trump, amd I quote, “when the China virus hit we launched the greatest mobilization since World war 2, invoking the defense production act, we produced the worlds largest supply of ventilators.....” and so on and so forth. 

I watched for Five minutes, couldn't take it.  Better things to do.

If Biden wants a last ditch push for independents and moderate GOP I would go with the "Are you tired yet?"  And then go down the list of GOP members 1 by 1, what they said about Trump before he was President.  Then call each one out and ask, "Are you tired of going out into public every day to lie for this man?" You tired yet?"   Bring up every time Trump has insulted them without holding anything back and how they basically have been reduced to his cheerleader squad under duress.  You tired yet?   Ask them how many times in the last four years have they had to take their principles and lock them away in the closet in order to stand by Trump. You Tired Yet?  

Just keep hammering on that.  Will it bring GOP voters over?  Maybe,  maybe not, but if there truly are any "undecided voters" still, I think attacking Trump by proxy of his own party could be a good use of time.

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, so i had no idea, but according to Trump, amd I quote, “when the China virus hit we launched the greatest mobilization since World war 2, invoking the defense production act, we produced the worlds largest supply of ventilators.....” and so on and so forth. 

Interesting, that is news.

Did he also brag about discovering the cure for COVID by drinking bleach through through your asshole or stabbing yourself in the face with a lightsaber?

200 (7).gif

Archived